The online racing simulator
LFSCART skin request.
(10 posts, started )
LFSCART skin request.
Hello,

I was hoping that someone would make me a skin based on the Martini Brabham BT44 If anyone is willing to take this up I would be very grateful, oh, my number is 16 and if you could, add a SimRacig Lithuania Team logo onto the nose cone so as I dont get in trouble. if it looks better you may change the colour of the SRLT logo Also... I can manage the LFSCART logo stuffs should you not want to.

thanks.

Oscar.
Attached images
logo.png
I'll have a go for you, I'll get it done as soon as possible.
Thank you very much tom.
This is what I have come up with so far. Tell me what you like/don't, what you'd like added removed and I will try to finish it tomorrow.

I've tried to keep it quite like the Brabham, but have added a few Martini logos here and there to break up the white. Still looks a bit pain to me,but it's up to you.
Attached images
Screen shot 2010-01-13 at 22.12.28.png
I reaallly like it Tom, please dont change anything, just finish up on whatever is there, and thank you very much,

Oscar.
Hi,

Good job , but i think i know why it looks a bit empty. There's these 2 lines around the martini logo on the original car. Maybe this would balance a bit.
Here we go, hope you like it.

@ JazzOn - I see what you mean about the thin blue lines. I would have liked to have done it on the engine cover, but unfortunately the LFS CART logo has to go there. It doesn't look right to put the lines in the position where the Martini logo has to go.

My biggest worry was the top of the sidepods, the large white area, but I suppose the Brabham has some large white areas as well.

Used your stretching guide, was spot on.
Attached images
FO8_Brabham.jpg
Thank you, that is spot on to wat I wanted

Oscar.

LFSCART skin request.
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG