The online racing simulator
What kind of team are you looking for? -Race
Poland
Preferred Car/Track:
XRG@bl1 PB:1:33.19 XFG@FE1 PB:HL:49.64 FXR@AS3 PB:1:41.6 (but i haven`t driven there for long time)
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: WR+1s
How Active Are You?
0-5h daily
What Kind of Control do you use? mouse
Time Zone: actuality GMT+1
What happened to LRT?
Good luck in your future team mate
What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: UFBR/Any.. Willing to race most stuff really, and learn.
How Active Are You? As much as I need to be
What Kind of Control do you use? G25
Time Zone:GMT

Basically, I'm coming back into LFS, after quite a few months out. I set up the team Experion Racing, with aobrien and n-murray. I've also been in Parkfield Motorsport, before ERT. My most recent team has been SimRacing Lithuania Team. I enjoyed my team there, picking up a vice managerial position when a few of the guys left. I've raced in a few leagues, haven't won anything just yet and a few one-off events. If you have any more questions, pm me
Quote from nikopdr :What kind of team are you looking for? Active racing team which are competitive and eager to take a learner under their wings.

I am not a professional racer and I know I'm not the best driver in the world, but I want to get better and better, and it wont work without anyone helping me to achieve my goal.

Preferred Car/Track: XRR, FOX, Fern Bay, Blackwood(all combos)

Laptime on Car/Track:
FOX @ FE3 : 1.14:55
XRR GT2 @ BL1R: 1.10.86
XRR(no restrict) @ BL1R: 1.07.99
FZR @ AS3 : 1.40.17

How Active Are You? Very active in the weekends - Randomly popping at weekdays but cannot really compete as I do not have a proper PC with me in my apartment.
What Kind of Control do you use? Logitech G25
Time Zone: GMT +2

You can contact me via PM, or my MSN, which i will add soon to this profile.

Bumping
Quote from Deutschland2007 :What kind of team are you looking for? Racing team which wouldn´t mind having a less experienced driver, maybe with more than me as the only German member, or even an all German team

Preferred Car/Track: All S2 cars, TBOs and FR class
Laptime on Car/Track: Usually I´m about 1 - 2 seconds away from WRs in pick-up races, better with practice ofc
How Active Are You?: Pretty active normally
What Kind of Control do you use? Logitech G25
Time Zone: GMT +1

You can contact me via PM, please not via skype or ICQ, I might not be available at the time and I don´t want to let you wait long if I´m not.

Greetings, Dom

bump!
-
(Jazzka) DELETED by Jazzka
how much are you average off the WR?
-
(Jazzka) DELETED by Jazzka
Preferred Car/Track: FXR/SO6
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: mid 1.00's
How Active Are You? not very active
What Kind of Control do you use? Keyboard and wheel
Time Zone: GMT+10
Quote from Kristi :What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: LRF, FOX, FBM, FO8, BF1, GTR and any track
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: with FOX 0,3 to any WR after a bit of practice and 1 second from WR on any combo
How Active Are You? I play daily
What Kind of Control do you use? Logitech G25 + Shifter + Clutch
Time Zone: GMT+1, CET

bump i guess
Pm sent kristi
Oh well might as well go for it again

Preferred Car/Track: Anything really, Like most combo's

Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: I can get my time down to 1-2 secs of WR with practice
How Active Are You? As much as i need to be
Time Zone: GMT

Am racing in a few leagues looking to race in a few more. Am racing in the iTCC and the TBOC. Just looking for a good team that are competitive and fun. Thats it really.
What kind of team are you looking for? - Drift
Country - USA
Preferred Car/Track - XRT/Autocross drift tracks but I do normal track runs too.
How Active Are You?
- I'm usually on anywhere during the afternoon and at night. Pretty active on Fridays and weekends all around.
What Kind of Control do you use? - Keyboard/mouse
Time Zone - Eastern GMT -5

I haven't yet perfected twin drifting because I'm not too good at following but I'm sure all I need is some practice and I'll do just fine.
#664 - Bee
Quote from 1993weeman :Oh well might as well go for it again

Preferred Car/Track: Anything really, Like most combo's

Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: I can get my time down to 1-2 secs of WR with practice
How Active Are You? As much as i need to be
Time Zone: GMT

Am racing in a few leagues looking to race in a few more. Am racing in the iTCC and the TBOC. Just looking for a good team that are competitive and fun. Thats it really.

PM Sent. Hope to hear from ya!
Quote from pacesetter :what kind of team are you looking for? Race
preferred car/track: Ufbr/any.. Willing to race most stuff really, and learn. Can be quick enough with practice
how active are you? As much as i need to be
what kind of control do you use? G25
time zone:gmt

basically, i'm coming back into lfs, after quite a few months out. I set up the team experion racing, with aobrien and n-murray. I've also been in parkfield motorsport, before ert. My most recent team has been simracing lithuania team. I enjoyed my team there, picking up a vice managerial position when a few of the guys left. I've raced in a few leagues, haven't won anything just yet And a few one-off events. If you have any more questions, pm me

bump!!
Quote from buck77 :Hey James, you dont wanna stay with us?

He left like..........eons ago?
lol

idk actually
Taken
YOU ACTUAly could ask anythint on srlt to me lol
Allthrought that was a good try Dan!
Preferred Car/Track: Anything but bf1. I am looking to get pretty good on all the cars and combo's, At least my goal.
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: Ussually about 3-5 secs off WR. With practice i take it to 1.2-2.1 secs.
How Active Are You? Almost everyday forum wise, But I get on when I can. Weekends normally.
Time Zone: eastern

I am looking for somewhere to learn from others, Simply put. I can be an asset more on a member side of the team then a driver for now but I am sure I will blossom quite nicely with some practice and experience.
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE

The Free Driver List - Advertise Yourself Here
(2045 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG