The online racing simulator
LFS Development Poll
(66 posts, started )

Poll : How is the LFS Development speed?

Development is a tad slow, but it’ll be ready when it’s ready.
Development is slow and needs to speed up.
Development is fine as it is right now.
I See every Fanboy crying when the Patch(es) comes out.
Like everytime: lol lfs is the best, lol lfs is my life, lol i love lfs.

LOL---> LFS NEED TIME TO BE GOOD damm Kids.

Like Evolution, it take time to find the Balance.
THE WAY IS THE GOAL, there will be never a perfekt Simulation.

ROB,VIC,ERIC i hope you do that JOB the next 20 Years.

All the Fanboys come back if they really go away. LIKE EVERYTIME.

See ya on S10 .
Quote from Mango Juice :Everyone is pissed off so much at slow development time

Would you kindly rephrase that. I speak for myself but I am sure I am not the only one. I am not pissed off at all about the development speed. I accepted it long ago and got on with other things.
Quote from Greboth :Would you kindly rephrase that. I speak for myself but I am sure I am not the only one. I am not pissed off at all about the development speed. I accepted it long ago and got on with other things.

Lol. Yes, you are perfectly happy about updates being delayed for years with no real regular news. Sure, you are probably trying to persuade yourself that you aren't really bothered by that.
Quote from Mango Juice :Lol. Yes, you are perfectly happy about updates being delayed for years with no real regular news. Sure, you are probably trying to persuade yourself that you aren't really bothered by that.

Maybe we are intelligent enough to search so we see that there actually are "regular news".

We know everything we need to know, don't we? There will be the VWS and improved tyre physics in the next patch and S3 is on the horizon with another new car and the laser-scanned Rockingham. And the devs are currently working on the new physics.
can a moderator please lock this thread :feedtroll
For those of you wondering why I made this thread, here's why:

I made it to see what the whole community thought. Hence the poll. Secondly, I didn't make it so the developers would see.

A) They don't really care. They have said it before (look at my signature).
B) It wouldn't make a freakin difference if they saw. Development doesn't speed up because of a thread.
C) I don't care. They see it, great. They don't see it, great.

So, basically, it's always the same people answering on these threads. I, for one, see them all the time but don't want to spend the time to write anything. Clicking a button and hitting vote, that I can do. So, the community is just saying what they think.

Thanks,
Shashdev
IMO the votes should be secret, but that's probally just me
Either way, I get your point about hearing the voice of the community, the problem is that question the development has been done so many times before, that people goes apeshit each time they see a post about it.

Again, most people don't mind these topics, it's just that little % that allways posts in those topics and going on an all-out-rage in the topic.
#58 - Byku
Agree with the poll idea :P, it's much more usefull to show how the community is spread... and well, almost 300 votes is something .
what about closing the whole forum?
Quote from The Very End :Your not ugly, I'd tap you anyday

(maybe I should stop drinking now)

You cheat!

You said I was sexy!!!
Jesus christ, I never should have married myself to this forum, it's **** never stops!
lol, i understand what your intention were, but for the most part, after u got the info you wanted, and intended, it basically just turned into an arguement

see look, poor Tor over there, hes now in a love triangle because of all this
It's a ****ing conspiracy :scared:
Quote from Mango Juice :Lol. Yes, you are perfectly happy about updates being delayed for years with no real regular news. Sure, you are probably trying to persuade yourself that you aren't really bothered by that.

This gets answered with -

Quote from zeugnimod :Maybe we are intelligent enough to search so we see that there actually are "regular news".

We know everything we need to know, don't we? There will be the VWS and improved tyre physics in the next patch and S3 is on the horizon with another new car and the laser-scanned Rockingham. And the devs are currently working on the new physics.

Agreed Zeugnimod. Also I will add (which I have said before) I love lfs, it is a great game which I have had many hours of fun from. Currently, partly due to lack of updates, I do not play but I accept the development speed and I go do other things. Yes it is slow but that is fine by me.

Quote from The Very End :It's a ****ing conspiracy :scared:

Bah -Baaaaaahhh - No one expects the Spanish inquisition!!!!
Ok, I'm gonna be honest here, I actually gave this a VERY wide berth until a few hours ago (the thread I mean). I am sick of the post, counter-post, insult, counter-insult circle that normally happens.

My views are made clear by the quote on my sig...

However, I'm gonna break my silence just quickly, but I'm not going to babble on about anything dev-related.

This was quite a good OP, possibly broken by the fact that it was public... I do get a feeling that people feel they need to post in the first option as their names are on show.

LFS Development Poll
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG