The online racing simulator
Ford Focus Mk3
(63 posts, started )
Ford Focus Mk3
Ok, maybe it isn't a very interesting car, but if you want to know what is going to be on your streets alot in the next few years, it is worth a look:
http://www.worldcarfans.com/11 ... revealed-for-detroit-auto

I think the hatchback looks really good with those smooth curves, but the saloon is... meh.

Looks like an obease fiesta 0.o
I don't like it how manufacturers are making all their cars look the same...
Looks weird 4-door.

And the saloon is fugly.
Looks better than Mk2.

It's meant to be a practical family car so as long as it's not offensively ugly (which it isn't), it's fine.
#5 - 5haz
Theres something wrong with the front grille, it just dosen't seem to fit in with the rest ofthe car, apart from that it looks fine to me.

Although saying that the saloon rear end is a bit odd from some angles.
Lol a jumped up Ford Fiesta... designers these days have no imagination.... I'll stick to the Mk1 Focus
Disgusting, and I'm a Ford man!
Is it just me or does the side view look a little bit scirocco-ish?
Quote from brandons48 :

And the saloon is fugly.

Saloon versions of a Hatchback are ALWAYS ugly. Always.

Although this one is marginally better...

MK1 Saloon: OMGWTFBBQ UGLYYYY
MK2 Saloon: OMGWTF UGLY
MK3 Saloon: Meh
Quote from danthebangerboy :Is it just me or does the side view look a little bit scirocco-ish?

That's because all car companies seem to just copy eachother and stamp a new logo on the front and add their unique headlights etc.

If only it was 3-door - This part looks pretty nice!
fugly. Mk2 & Mk1 all the way
Looks great, better than the boxy crap that they have out at the moment. Way better looking than the shitty Vauxhall Astra thats out at the moment
Quote from brandons48 :

If only it was 3-door

wait, what? why on earth would you prefer a 3 door car over a 5 door one? Even if you don't have backseat passengers often, the longer doors make getting in and out of the car in tight parking lots more uncomfortable. Also, it's much easier to use the backseat to transport large things if you can just shove them in.
Huaaargh that's one ugly car. A proper lump of a car.

Looks like a mix of old 206, Saab and Kia.
Quote from anbiddulph :

Looks like an obease fiesta 0.o
I don't like it how manufacturers are making all their cars look the same...

Well manufacturers do tend to have a "family" look, so no surprises there.

However, methinks it will take at least a second if not third look to distinguish the new Focus from the new Astra..

http://www.worldcarfans.com/10 ... ially-revealed-with-video

I never liked the look of the Focus, (original or mkII), but at least it was original at the time.
Just reminds me Seat Leon Hatchback..

Wonder what the RS Is going to look like this time.

Ohh god I Hate them.
It is the Mk4 isn't it?
no
Quote from shaun463 :It is the Mk4 isn't it?

The last Focus was just a major facelift, I wouldn't call that a new model.
I hate hate HATE the 'trout mouth' that seems to be irresistable to car designers at the moment. They look replusive.

People have been doing that open gob looking front end to fords for years lol.......

But at least this one had it for a reason.

Quote from ColeusRattus :wait, what? why on earth would you prefer a 3 door car over a 5 door one? .

apart from the looks of a 3 door which some people prefer and that traditionally sporting cars were 2 doors because the shell was tronger, which became 3 doors with the invention of hatchbacks, if the driver is tall or has limited flexability those longer doors can make it a lot easier for them to get in and out of a car.

i agree though that if the space is tight the extra length can make it harder to get out
Quote from danthebangerboy :People have been doing that open gob looking front end to fords for years lol.......

It's not so much the open front end, it's the shape of it. The new Nissan GTR is I think the worst example of looking like a fish.
they have turned focus into fiesta...nooooo....
Atleast this new focus has an interior! The older version's interiors (specially dashboard) are ... :arge:

Ford Focus Mk3
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG