The online racing simulator
iTCC 2010: Round 1 Race Discussion
Discuss!

Keep it clean!
#2 - Fuse5
FFFUUUU....
Quote from dekojester :Keep it clean!

Oh, nothing to say then. Its as bad as last season. People carelessly miscalculate, and when those errors pile up, sh**storm shall ensue.
#3 - J@tko
People can sometimes get away with ignoring the "Yellow Flag" at T1 in most other series, as it's usually some nub thats spun - they're easy to avoid. You can't do that in the iTCC, as normally everyone else has done the same and there's a 7-car schmozzle on the exit of T1.
I think that all that's left to say is...

WILKO FTW
crazy
Quote from Karolis[Lt] :crazy

+9001

Thanks for the love guys, but seriously, it was a bit of a bodge. Sorry to anyone I t***ed off and shizz. But yeah.......fun.
Guys, keep the language nice from now on please, let's start 2010 in a better way.
Bah, this championship isn't gonna be easy now.
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :Guys, keep the language nice from now on please, let's start 2010 in a better way.

:doh: Don't you know me well enough now Joe?
Wilko = awesome

I had some fun thankfully. Race 1 was rough due to the L1 T1 carnage. So Q'd bad, went back due to wreck, then came back up to 12th so wasn't too bad in the end. Race 2 I got a good start and then just got lucky with me not having ballast = win. Race 3 I had massive ballast and got the grid reversed which = crap for me.

Let me just say that winner of Race 2 has a huge disadvantage versus winner of Race 1 (and of course Race 3).
Suggestion for anyone who wants it:
stop trying to win the race on Turn 1 please.

On the second Race T1 went fine and then the crap happened in the straight... how on earth did that happen? Accidents on straights... go figure.
Quote from 666MePhIsTo666 :Suggestion for anyone who wants it:
stop trying to win the race on Turn 1 please.

On the second Race T1 went fine and then the crap happened in the straight... how on earth did that happen? Accidents on straights... go figure.

No no, I watched the replay and the accident happened at the end of T1, in the front of the pack.
3cars in front in the end of T1...
Quote from MoMo92i :3cars in front in the end of T1...

After my first look at the Race 2 crash, seems like the start of the crash at the front was just racin', but the big part came from people ignoring local yellow flags.

We'll be taking a nice look at that and all first lap crashes of course.
Quote from dekojester :After my first look at the Race 2 crash, seems like the start of the crash at the front was just racin', but the big part came from people ignoring local yellow flags.

We'll be taking a nice look at that and all first lap crashes of course.

From my point of view as a dodger, they all looked rather lairy tbh. Race 1 from the back of the pack looked like I'd get away with it, but lag took over and I found what was a lovely space turn first into Nolan's lag bar, followed by Nolan himself milliseconds later. Don't know how I survived that!
There was lots of lag alright... it was impossible to drive near some of the cars cause they were jumping all over the track
I want to apologise for my no-show in shootout, but my internet died just after noon.
And thats why there should be a lag lap.
Quote from travyd :And thats why there should be a lag lap.

Agree... Michael Bay would be so proud for these starts.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG