The online racing simulator
Quote from Osco :this explains many, many a thing

:hide:

Ye it does , i love the gloves. xD
Quote from Osco :this explains many, many a thing

:hide:

Like what?

To me he looks like mamma's boy. No? Sorry brt, i dont like u anymore
oh thanks im not a mommas boy and since when did you even like me?
Quote from Gills4life :Did you really expect that thread to change anything at all? Good lord, wishful thinking at its finest!

No I did not. But since nearly everyone in it were like "Oh yeah, totally agree blah blah...."
Quote from DevilDare :No I did not. But since nearly everyone in it were like "Oh yeah, totally agree blah blah...."

totally agree...
Quote from brt900 :oh thanks im not a mommas boy and since when did you even like me?

Im not sure yet, i like everyone here. Over time, some people are jsut losing theyr ... whats the word ... respect from me, no?

PS: Lets stay on topic tho, if possible.
Quote from brt900 :heres me in my iglu

Hahaha Epic Win.

Quote from hazaky :Im not sure yet, i like everyone here. Over time, some people are jsut losing theyr ... whats the word ... respect from me, no?

PS: Lets stay on topic tho, if possible.

No Point replying to anything they say or do then, Right?
leave em alone you wanna see my element laces bright green
i made a proper igloo a few years ago had the little door way and everything xD
Quote from Biohazard :just trying to prove i occasionally leave the house.

Oh strong muscular arms.
Quote from Biohazard :just trying to prove i occasionally leave the house.

I've been at Bio's home.

That is part of your basement, you liar!
Quote from Klutch :

Terrible pic is terrible;

Stop posting pics of yourself people have lost interest in you.
Why the hell are you quoting them then??
Quote from J03130 :Stop posting pics of yourself people have lost interest in you.

They were posted 5 days ago...people haven't talked about him for 4 days...shh, people were forgetting him!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Why the hell are you quoting them then??

Because people like to jump on the hate bandwagon because it seems fun.

It would have been fine, if only he wasn't late to the party.
Seriously, why, just WHY? Klutch has his own style, I admit I could never enjoy using a style like that but that's HIS god damn choise why you we have to have 20 people telling him what he should like and what's not.
Sure, Klutch sometimes put himself in a difficoult spot when we start talking about girls we like, and that he might is a little "sharp in th edges" in dicussions, but seriously, let him be.

Now stop, and go back topic. Everything have their own taste, deal with it.

And J03130, for that post I'll wreck you next time I see you on a server
Quote from Klutch :Because people like to jump on the hate bandwagon because it seems fun.

It would have been fine, if only he wasn't late to the party.

im not hating in any shape or form your just another person to me. if you are gonna post pics at least post a different rave or something xD
i love facebook too, now leave it alone!
Why am I in his sig? :scared:

It wasn't that funny!
Quote from Kaw :I've been at Bio's home.

That is part of your basement, you liar!

Yeah, he often practices with little Maddie.
Quote from The Very End :Seriously, why, just WHY? Klutch has his own style, I admit I could never enjoy using a style like that but that's HIS god damn choise why you we have to have 20 people telling him what he should like and what's not.
Sure, Klutch sometimes put himself in a difficoult spot when we start talking about girls we like, and that he might is a little "sharp in th edges" in dicussions, but seriously, let him be.

Now stop, and go back topic. Everything have their own taste, deal with it.

And J03130, for that post I'll wreck you next time I see you on a server

+1

seriously guys, calm down a little bit, maybe we should all organise to make fun of one person, and see how they like it (without them knowing the planning of corse :razz

that was a joke

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG