The online racing simulator
LFS Development Poll
(66 posts, started )

Poll : How is the LFS Development speed?

Development is a tad slow, but it’ll be ready when it’s ready.
Development is slow and needs to speed up.
Development is fine as it is right now.
Where's the option "This poll is pointless"?
You can find this option in the top right of your screen
empty
Quote from Bob Smith :Large text doesn't help get your point across. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Well, maybe you can try too not make somebody an idiot.

maybe you can just agree with me that after that post what i just deleted because you dont like it!!!

Nobody made a serius post about the poll again. it can just be accidence but know one is sure....

and btw , why are you THAT pissed on me, I can understand that you dont like the stupid post that are going around, but how hard is it to check my profile (when you dont know me, what i dont believe) and check how many posts i have made the last weeks?

you will find out that, that i have read everything but i havent posted anything. you would find and conclude from the post i made, that people shouldnt make posts like that. you will find that there was no reason to call me an idiot. just becuase i tried something else?

have a nice day.
Quote from obsolum :No, 'cause that says "a tad slow". It's not a tad slow. It's horribly slow

Ok, then we have different opinions.
Quote from hotmail :why are you THAT pissed on me

I'm not. I was merely pointing out the large text wasn't helping your cause. Just because I have "moderator" text under my name doesn't mean I'm an ugly ogre. Well, I am ugly, but what I mean is that just because I say something negative doesn't mean I'm going to go hunting for you with a pitchfork. Sometimes I just feel like being blunt.
Quote from hotmail :
maybe you can just agree with me that after that post what i just deleted because you dont like it!!!

Nobody made a serius post about the poll again. it can just be accidence but know one is sure....

What ?
My perspective is this; I have long ago received my monies worth from LFS in fact I've received my monies worth multiplied by 100's. I have many many memories of friendship and battles fought in LFS with people from all over the world. If LFS stopped development today I'd feel sad but I definitely wouldn't feel ripped off.
I look forward to LFS developing more and have seen no reason why this wont happen and believe we will see more "when it's ready"
ps I voted with the account I use normally glenn67
Quote from B2B@300 :My perspective is this; I have long ago received my monies worth from LFS in fact I've received my monies worth multiplied by 100's. I have many many memories of friendship and battles fought in LFS with people from all over the world. If LFS stopped development today I'd feel sad but I definitely wouldn't feel ripped off.
I look forward to LFS developing more and have seen no reason why this wont happen and believe we will see more "when it's ready"
ps I voted with the account I use normally glenn67

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

basically exactly what he said ^^
I voted Development is slow and needs to speed up.

Why? Because I atleast hoped for VWS before nearly a year later, here we are a year later, a beautiful 2010 and nothing.

I've been with LFS since like 5-6 years ago, bought s2 after got tired of same demo cars, now it's just boring to open.... it's like playing half life 2 over and over.
Quote from cmanns :I voted Development is slow and needs to speed up.

Why? Because I atleast hoped for VWS before nearly a year later, here we are a year later, a beautiful 2010 and nothing.

I've been with LFS since like 5-6 years ago, bought s2 after got tired of same demo cars, now it's just boring to open.... it's like playing half life 2 over and over.

Play something else then, just because you bought S2 and became an LFS player doesn't mean you have to devote all your time to it.

The Scirocco is one front wheel drive hatchback. Its not like we're getting 100 cars and 20 new environments, you'll get bored of it in an hour.
Quote from Bob Smith :I'm not. I was merely pointing out the large text wasn't helping your cause. Just because I have "moderator" text under my name doesn't mean I'm an ugly ogre. Well, I am ugly, but what I mean is that just because I say something negative doesn't mean I'm going to go hunting for you with a pitchfork. Sometimes I just feel like being blunt.

Your not ugly, I'd tap you anyday

(maybe I should stop drinking now)
Quote from cmanns :Why? Because I atleast hoped for VWS before nearly a year later, here we are a year later, a beautiful 2010 and nothing.

I hoped to lose my virginity years ago. Still haven't. Where's my threads and polls?
Quote from wheel4hummer :I hoped to lose my virginity years ago. Still haven't. Where's my threads and polls?

Careful what you wish for.
LFS developement is slow, but theres only three guys makeing it
OMG another thread ???

What is there left to be said about it ?
Totally nothing since everything has been said before in the 4672358672358672 threads regarding this matter.

I said it before :

Development is slow. Seeing the last year we know that by now.
I have vote for slow development because i think they should patch it differently instead of a full patch.
Wase it wise the devs said anything about the development/tracks/wishes, I dont know.
I think that made people even more aware of the slow progression.
However since all 3 are self employed they dont have the time to spend hours and hours on development.

I for 1 am self empolyed and I can tell you it takes long days and a lot of hard work to earn a living.
When you do come home you want to sit down and relax.
Or play a game like LFS for instances. But not developing something.
So give the guys some slack and stop making these threads.

LFS is currently slow in progression, sure agreed.
It is loosing people to other games, sure agreed.
The graphics and physics is not at level at all, sure agreed.
But if you want all that go find a new game.
In the current stage it will not be better so deal with it.

In the end of the day you decide what you want to play.
And if you want to play LFS do so !!!!.
You know what the game is and what you get.
Dont start playing a game and start what you want out of the game !!!

So stop this whinning and making pointless threads about development.
This is it, this is what you get, nothing more nothing less.
I voted for "Development is a tad slow, but it'll be ready when its ready" While I think the development is a slow, I would rather wait a long time and have a bug free patch than one full of bugs because it was rushed.
Why isn't there an option for "**** off and stop making development speed threads!"?
#45 - VoiD
Use this:
Im going to be blunt, it is Slow and we know whats coming they have even showed us it, but we havnt got a taste of anything new....lately.
Lol...Does LFS even have any development?

Everyone is pissed off so much at slow development time, that it'd be best in Devs just told us exactly what they are doing everyday and if its going well. They don't want to do that right now because "it will get our hopes up" then we will be upset once they say it probably won't work.

WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. You've annoyed everyone for so long! We don't care if what you're working on is an experiment. Just tell us something.

:/
Quote from obsolum :Lol, a poll won't change a thing and you'll get the same arguments again in this thread Besides, I don't think there are anough options to vote. I, for example, think that development is too slow but I don't necessarily think it needs to speed up.

I propose an option: "Do you want 10 new cars and 5 tracks from tomorrow?"

Lets vote!
Quote from niels1 :I for 1 am self empolyed and I can tell you it takes long days and a lot of hard work to earn a living.
When you do come home you want to sit down and relax.
Or play a game like LFS for instances. But not developing something.

The difference is, though, that Scawen's job is developing LFS; that's where he gets his income from (at least that's what I've always understood to be the case). So that argument is invalid
Where is the option "Development is fine, but the community needs to be updated more frequently"?

LFS Development Poll
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG