The online racing simulator
E-Team
(310 posts, started )
Thx All
Been great having you in MoE. We're expecting great things from E-Team in the future!
Hello !

Now our website is available in english
. The forum is still in french but a google automatical translation was added.

Regards,
E-M. Trollé
Merry Christmas, E-Team!
Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2010 E-Team
Merry Christmas to you and to everyone from E-Team !
Thx mates ! Merry Christmas !
Thank's guys
Merry Xmas!
Mery Christmas

Joyeux Noël
Hello !
First of all, happy new year everyone !

Some news from E-Team :

GT Amateur League :
After a 18th position at Blackwood which was quite disapointing looking the FZR GT2 #01 in the door but better than last year's one ! Thanks to the nice race of Fabrice Bankhauser and Pierre Peron, E-Team manage to be 4th at Kyoto ! However the race wasn't easy and E-Team was lucky ! Bankhauser was crashedin 2nd start, Peron need to fix damage after a crash and Peron had a puncture during the safety car period but finally E-Team is 5th (4th if we don't count guest team). E-Team is now 8th in point that is better than last season

Master of Endurance:
After two difficult and unlucky races at South City and Kyoto resulting to 12th position two times, E-Team wanted to do better at Westhill ! And for the first time of his history, E-Team manage a top 10 in the most important league of LFS. Thanks to this 7th position in GT2 class, E-Team is now 10th in points before the most important race of the season : the 24hours of Aston ! A good result there will enable E-Team to do a wonderful operation in points ! thanks to R. Kööts and H. Piiriste for their last minute help replacing P. Peron and M. Trollé.

Planet LFS Winter serie season 3 :
Three drivers from E-Team are currently racing in this league. The first meeting was on December 15th and was quite successful for E-Team. Indeed after a nice podium for R. Thomas in the first race, N. Vallée won the second race and T. Le Revert finished 2nd ! So N. Vallée is leading the championship after round 1, T. Le Revert is 5th and R. Thomas 6th. E-Team is leading the Teams standings.

LFS Endurances Series :
Their were 4 cars of E-Team on each class in the 3 hours of KY2. In GT500 Fabrice Bankhauser finished 5th with his XRR after having trouble with fuel (need to slow down in last 2 laps) whereas A. Eichenlaub blood his engine and give up after about 90minutes. In GT350 class, Pierre Peron won the race after starting 1st with his FZR GT2 but J. Pinheiro gave up after having a puncture and been blocked in the sand whereas he was 2th. N. Vallée is still leading the GT500 class ahead of Bankhauser, Eichenlaub (who was 2nd) is now 7th and E-Team is still leading the team's championship.

Regards
Nice news, good luck guys.
Morgaaan, we were 7th in MoE after 3id penalty :P
Quote from MoMo92i :Hello !
thanks to R. Kööts (3id) and H. Piiriste (f1rst) for their last minute help replacing P. Peron and M. Trollé.

So congrats on your team doing so well in that race
That was a long story to how France Telecom cut my ADSL connection 3 days before the race :s
great news, keep it up!

good luck
Quote from MoMo92i :That was a long story to how France Telecom cut my ADSL connection 3 days before the race :s

Aha. Shall we open together a France Telecom haters club? I'm sure we could get a very decent amount of members without much efforts
you can add SNCF,RATP,FREE,...
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Aha. Shall we open together a France Telecom haters club? I'm sure we could get a very decent amount of members without much efforts

France Telecom cut my line a period of 1 month for no reason.
So i'm in for the club !!!
Hello ! Just few news about E-Team and upcoming event :

Goodbye David Delasalle
Unfortunately one of the driver of E-Team, David Delasalle (allezlom59), decided to leave E-Team and join another french team. He raced for E-Team in some french league like LFS Endurance series or International TBO Championship 2009. He join E-Team July 25th after having raced for ISR Team in GTAL season 2009, we say him good luck in his new team (FSR Team)

E-Team dominated PLFS Winter Series again !

After a great average result in Round 1 seeing a podium in Race 1 and a 1st and 2nd place in race 2, E-Team made better at round 2 ! Indeed Tony Le Revert won the first race ahead of Nicolas Vallée, the championship leader in race 1. Our third driver, Romain Thomas, was not so far and manage a 5th fighting for podium in last lap but failed. Race 2 would have been a bis-repetita if Bruno from Team Inferno wasn't 2nd behind Vallée and ahead of Le Revert. In points standings, Le Revert took the lead from Vallée who is now 2nd, E-Team is still 1st in team championship far from other teams !

N. Vallée, R. Thomas, P. Peron, J. Rados, L. LeHenaff, 5 drivers, one aim : iTCC !
5 drivers of E-Team wanted to take part in iTCC season 2! But the green flag is still far and they first need to be in top 50 in prequali and in top 15 of the shootout races ! A big challenge that we hope success !

E-Team's main aim coming up ! MoE 24hours of Aston !
It is only the second week of 2010 but it is already the time for the most important race of the year ! E-Team have trained and is training hard for that and Valentin Adriaenssens, Fabrice Bankhauser, Nicolas Vallée and Morgan Trollé are ready 2 race ! Thanks to an accordance with another French team RENESIS E-Team line up is increase by Eric Bitan and Jean François Sebire who are going to help our young drivers with the LFS skills ! The race will begin Sunday with the Q1 !

Thanks for reading !
GL in MoE guys
Quote from MoMo92i : Thanks to an accordance with another French team RENESIS E-Team line up is increase by Eric Bitan and Jean François Sebire who are going to help our young drivers with the LFS skills !

Ouch. I feel bad for the other teams
GL in MoE, E-Team.
Quote from MoMo92i : Thanks to an accordance with another French team RENESIS E-Team line up is increase by Eric Bitan and Jean François Sebire who are going to help our young drivers with the LFS skills !

E-Team
(310 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG