The online racing simulator
Xcite-Racing Team
(124 posts, started )
Thanks guys and Lublin Racing.
Merry X-mas
Quote from fireb0llch :Please it's Xcite, not X-Cite...

Merry X-Mas to all!

I am Verry sorry... please forgive me my mistake
i think we can forgive you because your team is a friend of us.

PS.: your URL link for LRT isnt working.
ahh yes, you're right... now i fix it and its working, thanks for your help
Merry xmas!
Merry Christmas Xcite | FireMike

Xcite goes Masters of Endurance

After the first victory this year in the OWRL MRT Trophy by Kevin"Fireball"Egloff we do another step up to the best
and we think one to the prestigious Event in the LFS Community.

The 24 hours from Masters of Endurance.

In exact 8 days the race will start
and we from Xcite-Racing are proud to announce that we will be a part of it.

After our first application to MoE failed we tried to qualify us with the 2010 GTAL Series.
But now after the departure of AMT Sim Racing we get a place and a chance to drive in such a league.

8 days are not really much to train for such an event
but we will try the best and would beat some of the "old Teams" in this league.

We will drive in the GT2 class with our FZR (painted by gerdoner, many thanks) with carnumber #49.

The line-up for this will be nearly the old GTAL line-up.
But we will drive in GTAL too and stay at this league.
There will drive the "younger" drivers and less experienced of us
and we hope they will improve a lot.

We are very happy to announce this news and hope that
you will keep one´s fingers crossed for us.

Xcite-Racing.de
gratz ! and Good luck !
that's a great news, Good luck in MoE
Good luck guys. You're one of the faster GTAL teams on the field, so hopefully you can do fairly well in MoE.

I (and I'm sure others are too) am curious, what does this mean for the controversial Martin Brunzel? Is he done with GTAL now that he has a MoE seat?
Good luck.
Grats guys! good luck!
thanks to all.

@pik_d: I think he can race GTAL as well. Because all they started the GTAL can drive to the end too if they drive in MoE during the season. but i didnt think he will do train for 2 such events.
Of course he'll drive MoE...what else i mean i would also choose MoE

Gratz to my old team, great and friendly guys racing there, i'm sure you will do well in MoE
Hehe, cool stuff, good luck, will be keeping an eye on you next week
Thanks guys
Teamnews of Januaray 2010

Membernews

After a half of a year Phlipper decided to leave the team and drive for the SNOGARD Racing Team. He was one of the fastest here but we wish him good luck in his new team.

Communityawards

Xcite goes well in the last years Awards. 7 times we are nominated. The categories were "Commentator of the Year", "Movie of the Year", Most talented Moviemaker", "Best Teamwebsite", "Best League Broadcast", "Most talented Skinner" and"Most improved Team". The best votings for us were “Most talented Skinner” and “Most improved Team”. In the “most talented Skinner” Chris goes well with a second place behind the “master” gerdoner. In the other one we won! Ant we are proud to be “the most improved Team” 2009 because it was our first year in what we go international. Gratz for sure to the E-Team for this close “battle”.

Congratulation to the whole team who helped in this year.

OWRL MRT Trophy

In the beginning of this Year Xcite-Racing goes well in a openwheelertrophy again. Kevin Egloff aka Fireball won the this year MRT Trophy and gain the first Win of the Season for Xcite-Racing. He goes well with a very consitancly pace over the whole races and with many podiums he was able to win it in a close battle in the last race with M. Leisterer from SNOGARD Racing.

Congratulation for the championship Kevin!

Masters of Endurance

“Xcite goes Masters of Endurance” was the last news about us. Ane yeah now the race is ended. We would thank the admins of MoE for this great experience. The race begins very well for us but two punctures and one more stop makes impossipble to hold the 7/8th place during the whole race. In the last half our it was a close battle on track and tracker with E-Team. After some nice fights with them we cant hold the 11th place. In the last corner a GT1 Team crashed into the wall and our driver Christian Kistner cant switch beside the tyres and he was gone int this moment. Two complete 360´s hot tyres were the resulst. But we happy to end the 24h without any disconnect or something. In the end we had a 12th place for uour first MoE race and we are happy about it.

Congratulation to Mathias, Kevin,Chris,Kai , Cali and Klaidas

Electronic german rallycrossmasters – eDRX

Christian Kistner goes well in his second season in this league. The first season he has driven for fun but after he knew that he is a very fast rallycross driver with some practice, he decided to attack the best german rallycross driver Silvio Krieg. S. Krieg won the first season with 4 wins in 6 races. This years season have had 5 tracks. To the 3 normal rally tracks the admins of eDRX make some nice layouts for Aston Cadet and Fernbay Club. All tracks were driven forward and reversed. Our Chris was very consistancly over the weeks and goes very well in this season. 9 Races, 7 podiums (2wins, 4 second places and 1 third place for him). Without the first race he started in the A-Final of the races from P2 behind Krieg. After this long season he will be second with more then 20 points before the third.One race next week and it is done for this season.

Congratulation Chris for the Vicechampion

6 hours of Aston Historic rev. from RM and [TDRT]

Xcite-Racing goes well in the 6 hours of Aston Historic rev. Markus Blohm and Christian Kistner forgot this race but will race. In the qualifing the first surprise. Both were in the 2nd Place. In the race they earn the first pace after a huge mistake of NR. Since then they will held this position over the whole 6 hours with mostly a gap of 10-15 seconds to the second [TDRT] car. After 6 hours it was done and Markus and Chris will win the event and were happy about this result.

Congratulation to both.

GTAL – Grand Touring Amateur League

Before this round 3 Xcite-Racing decided to make a step to the friendshipteam of LRT. Both Teams decided to race together the last Rounds in the this years GTAL. So our Line-up goes stronger than before.

The 3rd Round were held on South City Long reversed. More than one week of preparation and practise. After Asnl of LRT drove the first Qualysession and managed position 4 we decided to try in the second session with maddin. And he goes well with a 2nd place behind Core-Racing. We were very happy about it and we had with this strong line-up the chance to win the race. But a mistake of T. Ostgaard in turn 1 showed us how fast a race can be end. After this mistake he crashed into maddin and maddin were rolling over the track and stoped on roof. Was a sad day because our pace were much better than some of the first 4 in the end of the ace but shit happens. We will show you our pace in next round on Westhill.

Cya on track

-Xcite-Racing-
Well done Xcite, good luck.
GTAL is such a shame...
nice job, good luck
Keep it up and better luck in GTAL next round.
thank you guys!
I do some tests for our setup for we1r, so I'll be in touch
Congratz Xcite ! These two fights (in MoE and on the awards) were epic ! I think that the fght in MoE between #44 and #49 started about after 4-5hours and finished 15mnutes to go. Thanks !
For Sure Morgan. And as you said it was an epic fight. Hop e we´ll see us next moe race again.

Xcite-Racing Team
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG