The online racing simulator
How to record replay
(25 posts, started )
#1 - ISone
How to record replay
How to record a replay from multyplayer game?Now i try with SHIF+2 but i dont understand how it work ?
Quote from ISone :How to record a replay from multyplayer game?Now i try with SHIF+2 but i dont understand how it work ?

Press '1' to save.
Or
Press '2' to save as
#3 - ISone
10x
And from when will it save? Last time you got in the track? the beginning of the race?
#5 - J@tko
Quote from Musachan :And from when will it save? Last time you got in the track? the beginning of the race?

Beginning of race, or if you were'nt at the start - it's when you started.
Replay not working?
Hi everyone!

Everytime I press "2" in the beginning of a race, it only records 10 seconds?
I can't even see the cars starting.
Why is that?
Anyone can help?
thanks
#7 - amp88
Quote from pedronery :Hi everyone!

Everytime I press "2" in the beginning of a race, it only records 10 seconds?
I can't even see the cars starting.
Why is that?
Anyone can help?
thanks

Press "2" to stop the recording and save the file. Wait until the end of the race then press "2".
Quote from amp88 :Press "2" to stop the recording and save the file. Wait until the end of the race then press "2".

Yea, the correct way.

I use the automatic replay saving, but dont use that if ur lacking hdd space. Ive currently have like 1gb+ of replays
#9 - hp999
I had 10 GB of replays since I had the autosave on,just deleted them couple weeks ago.
Quote from amp88 :Press "2" to stop the recording and save the file. Wait until the end of the race then press "2".

when i press 2, it asks the file name, which i give the name.
then, i press 2 to stop and it doesnt stop.

when i go watch the replay, it only shows the beginning of the race. 5 to 10 seconds.
Pressing 2 stops the replay AND saves it

press 1 for an instant replay.
-
(JayEyeBee) DELETED by JayEyeBee
Quote from brandons48 :Pressing 2 stops the replay AND saves it

press 1 for an instant replay.

Not Really, and not really.

Just wait till the race has ended, the replay is automatically recorded.
At the end of the race, press 2, to give it a name.
1 is resevered for voting in multiplayer.
I made the best replay ever it is like sex. but I don't want to loose it. I need a copy of it but i don't know how to save it as a file so i can put it on a usb or upload it on youtube.
The only way i can watch it is start the game then go to Replays and choose it
Quote from Stefani24 :Not Really, and not really.

Just wait till the race has ended, the replay is automatically recorded.
At the end of the race, press 2, to give it a name.
1 is resevered for voting in multiplayer.

I was talking about offline play.
Quote from 132chris :I made the best replay ever it is like sex. but I don't want to loose it. I need a copy of it but i don't know how to save it as a file so i can put it on a usb or upload it on youtube.
The only way i can watch it is start the game then go to Replays and choose it

You need a program (like FRAPS) to record a video, and then convert it to AVI (or any other format with a program like Windows Movie Maker).
Quote from Whiskey :You need a program (like FRAPS) to record a video, and then convert it to AVI (or any other format with a program like Windows Movie Maker).

AVI is not format, AVI is container which can contain multiple video and audio streams, encoded with any codec.
erm, you'r right
The problem with Fraps is it wont let me record fraps unless I have a microphone ( Really bad quality )
Quote from 132chris :The problem with Fraps is it wont let me record fraps unless I have a microphone ( Really bad quality )

that doesnt make any sense, fraps records the audio right from lfs?
I tried every setting possible and tried it on 4 differnet computer and i have not ever got it to work. but everyone else rekons it works fine for them it sucks
Make sure your Sound Input is set to 'Wave Out Mix', not 'Microphone'.
how do i change that"?:
Quote from 132chris :how do i change that"?:

Depending on your OS, it will be something along the lines of;

start/ control panel/ sounds & audio devices, then look for recording device.
or if you have a little speaker in your taskbar, right click it and go from there.

EDIT I think Macsy is referring to the sound input within frapps, you could always record it without the audio (you might need an older version of ffraps) and overdub a "soundtrack" of your choice

SD.
OK I got it to work. I don't know what i did but i changed some setting

How to record replay
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG