The online racing simulator
LFS Meet 2010?
(60 posts, started )
LFS Meet 2010?
hey guys, Got a quick question. Is anyone orginising a 2010 LFS Meet? I went to the first one last year (Thanks again Jason), and had a great time. I dont visit this forum much lately due to being so busy but still have not noticed much on the front of a 2010 meet. Anyone thinking of doing anything? Or are meets out of the window now?

Cheers guys.
I would be up for something at the beginning of August! No racing, no theatre commitments, but a good time to go go-karting.
Some one has posted up a karting session in Kent - some time... I dont recall it being a formal LFS event type thing - just more of a like minded get togethor thing.
Quote from Widdowmaker :Some one has posted up a karting session in Kent - some time... I dont recall it being a formal LFS event type thing - just more of a like minded get togethor thing.

this one? it's still on the first page...
Well, someone from Scotland was supposed to be arranging this years Kart meet, but haven't heard anything from them in a while???

If all else fails, I would be willing to do the same thing again
Quote from jasonmatthews :Well, someone from Scotland was supposed to be arranging this years Kart meet, but haven't heard anything from them in a while???

If all else fails, I would be willing to do the same thing again

Funny I was thinking about this while bored at work today.

I personally would have loved to have organised a meet at Golspie karting track, however after a couple of phone calls last year it was obvious it was not viable on account of;

(a) The current stock of karts being of too few and also of poor/slow standard.

(b) Getting the track for a considerable length of time was being more problematic than it should have been.

(c) The sad fact of the matter that Golspie is about 60 odd miles north of Inverness and therefore not the most logistical place for a UK Meet (assuming people would actually like to hang around and get a drink afterwards then it would have to be back to Inverness which is close to a couple hours of driving time)

I would still like to see it in Scotland (kind of nice to take it around the UK), and if any of the lowland Scots know of any tracks nearer the borders that are of sufficient standard, then it would be great to hear from them with suggestions. Otherwise could we have one that’s not a huge distance of travel...unless of course it’s too sunny Wales again.
If there is a good meet with a few people, I'd join too
Teesside!
The same track as last year would be great for me. I really enjoyed it last year, and Jason and co were such great hosts!
I agree, Jason and the Sonicrealms guys organised a fantastic weekend for us in 2009 and I would be very happy to do the same again. I liked the circuit as well, reminds me of a very miniature Lime Rock Park!
Quote from count.bazley :I agree, Jason and the Sonicrealms guys organised a fantastic weekend for us in 2009 and I would be very happy to do the same again. I liked the circuit as well, reminds me of a very miniature Lime Rock Park!

That is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing anyone has ever said about G-Force Karting. It's Laguna Seca, clearly.
Lime Rock with a slightly flattened Corkscrew from Laguna Seca. Lol, the short course at G-Force actually looks quite similar.
Attached images
g-force.jpg
Laguna Seca everytime for me
What about trying Norway for a change? I'v heared that they have North- Europe's bigges kart track not long from where I live. It's built last year.

Homepage (norwegian) http://www.vamoen-motorsportsenter.no/
Picture of track : http://www.vamoen-motorsportse ... /sider/tekst.asp?side=130

Also : My family has a big farm (but with ok rooms and such), with room for 10-30(max) people. Could use that as hide-out.
20 mins from town (busses, taxies, friends of mine that can drive etc), so the location is ideal.

Just a brainstorming
#16 - Dmt
Organize the meeting in Estonia, very cheap, good booze(ask finns:nod and best girls!
Dude, Estonia girls?..I rather have sex with a hemoride than those beasts..
Exactly...

Lithuanian girls is where its at.

(No... Dont bother Googling it again...)
DD, seriously... I find a diare dog poo more attracting than those overruned trainwrecks you got over in your country
That is some of the biggest bollocks I have ever heard.

You have yet so see what pretty/sexy means
Prove that I'm wrong then you sexy beast
Alright alright, calm down here now, no need to get all gay about it.

Anyways, this is not the place for girls, we are already derailing this thread.
No one can beat the Hungarian chicks!
Czech chicks CAN!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :No one can beat the Hungarian chicks!

I can on the track, which is what this thread is meant to be about.

I'm up for a uk meet, and possibly holland later in the year, I don't fancy Norway because being a Brit I like to bring cheap booze into the country not out of it - i'd use all my allowance just bringing enough for Tor!

LFS Meet 2010?
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG