The online racing simulator
How people can be so different?
(31 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Platinum pete :maybe so but thats 10 people at 100% courtious against 100s of people with 50% courtious.

don't get me wrong i love LFS and am happy with the racing if there are good courtious drivers on the public servers. the point is this situation is rarely happening for me anymore and its getting very frustrating to the point where i'm starting to look else where for my racing fix.

Nah, don't go just yet. It does happen for me quite often, and it has to do with the servers you choose, of course (we know that), and I'm still positive it will get better again. And as for leagues, OLFSL for example (I'm sure there are others as well) is a quite casual league. The current season has ten events and if I'm lucky, I might be able to participate in 5 to a maximum of 7 events. But that doesn't stop me from participating at all, because I'm not going for the overall win (as if I had a chance, lol), just for each individual event and the practicing in between (always a good chance to find courtious ppl who are as well practicing for the upcoming event).

And btw: Your arithmetic is wrong, I think. It's more like this :

http://www.madeasy.de/2/gauss.htm

or this, if you don't feel like reading all through it

http://www.ms.uky.edu/~mai/java/stat/GaltonMachine.html
LOL!

Anyone who saw it, read it, if not, your loss..
RF has too many mods, most of them are crap.

RF has dozen of tracks, half of them are crap.

You can't find a unique server running original cars and tracks, cause the original cars are crap, and original tracks are not that good.

To be up to date with rFactor is a regular exercise of download mods, tracks, patches of the mods, patches of the patches, and even yet you are not guaranteed free from mismatches.

The community is small and divided between mods, classes, cars.

I practically give up of rFactor.
Quote from Speed Soro :RF has too many mods, most of them are crap.

RF has dozen of tracks, half of them are crap.

You can't find a unique server running original cars and tracks, cause the original cars are crap, and original tracks are not that good.

To be up to date with rFactor is a regular exercise of download mods, tracks, patches of the mods, patches of the patches, and even yet you are not guaranteed free from mismatches.

The community is small and divided between mods, classes, cars.

I practically give up of rFactor.

crap is underrated...!
I wasn't going to post this, but I will now...

One thing all you "LFS ONLY" people (I refer to you as LFS snobs) should know...

No one in the rF world gives a crap about comparing LFS to rF and talking about how bad all the bad points of LFS are.. (there are plenty in both games, neither are perfect, and both have some pretty bad flaws).

All you guys who start rF hate threads are just showing how insecure you are about your own beloved sim. Get over it.. you just sound silly.. Just be happy you enjoy something and have fun.

If you want to trash NFS or CMR, go nuts, they are not even attempting to be a simulation.. but don't delude yourself into thinking that LFS is some kind of perfect sim from the future that has no equal or superior in any area and that it is somehow perfect.. it just shows you haven't done much investigating for yourself. LFS has some good points.. just have fun with it and forget about all this BS with bashing rF or some other sim. For your info other some other sims have some good points that LFS doesn't have, let's just leave it at that. The LFS community as a whole would be be better without you if that's how you are going to act. It would be a more mature and intelligent community without people like that.

If you keep going down that road one day you might end up like micha and act like you haven't been burped after your morning feeding all the time. Now you wouldn't want that would you?
I think thats a fine point to close things.
This thread is closed

How people can be so different?
(31 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG