The online racing simulator
Clockwork Motorsports Rebuilt
(31 posts, started )
Hello fellow LFSers. Recently there has been a lot going on behind the scenes of Optix and 4SRT. Members of both teams have been discussing a merge for a very long time. Those who are still left with Optix and 4SRT have decided to merge together in one team.

A few former members of Clockwork were a little nostalgic about the old Clockwork team. Thus, we all decided to merge under a rebuilt Clockwork Motorsports.

For more detail see here: http://clockwork.freeforums.or ... ports-read-inside-t1.html

We hope that this merge will prove fruitful and we get some better results than the massive list of DNF credited to the old clockwork. But most of all, who hope that all of us here will have fun.

Members:
Circuit Team:
proa2414 (leader)
arox123
wackozacco
saxor

Oval Team:
lizardfolk (leader)
mustafur

Site: http://clockworkmotors.webs.com/
Forum: http://clockwork.freeforums.org/index.php
nice forum layout
uhm again, good luck still
lol wtf.
4SRT destroyed..?
Seems to be like that
:ices_rofl
No comment.
But i wish you luck
Good luck
heh, new rebuild

Good luck!
x)
Quote from JPeace :anyway, what reno sais.

i think 4SRT, you gave up too easy, teams have bad days and good days, but you cant just give up because a few members left. but meh, good luck both sides..

OMGARD.

They didn't give up, this was their plan. When I left, they said they would want to join both teams together.
I would have never done that, but it's their decision, and I hope it was the right decision. Good luck.
Good luck with the merge, although you should have taken the 4SRT image. Skins etc are mint
before half year there was teams closing period, now theres teams merging period
Quote from JPeace :Omgard.

Tommy Omgard xD

topic: it's a shame for 4SRT, but gratz and good luck again to clockwork
Quote from aobrien :Good luck with the merge, although you should have taken the 4SRT image. Skins etc are mint

Yep...It's quite surprising I think Good luck !
Well good luck guys.
Quote from aobrien :Good luck with the merge, although you should have taken the 4SRT image. Skins etc are mint

was thinking same when i opened this topic
But hey, hope you guys get things running like a clockwork!
Thanks for the well wishes.

Regarding 4SRT...you know...after snarky comments such as "LOL AROX LEADS 4SRT = FAIL" the leaders of 4SRT didn't really feel like going alone any more. I mean this decision wasn't a hasty one I assure you. Optix and 4SRT sat down and had a very long 4 weeks chat about how to move on and a merge was definitely going to happen.

Sean Williams has already moved on to E-team and Optix wasn't going to survive much longer anyways...then there's an ex-Clockwork member who would like to participate in the merge as well to help organize the team (he also might bring a server but that feel through...we decided to go forward anyways).

We've just decided to go with Clockwork's batch of skins and I had a Webs site setup for it already. So while I can understand that this merge seems very...weird...it really was a joint decision and a decision that took a very long time for us to make.

That's why the LFSF hasn't heard a word about this until now. After all...it's just change in team theme and skins. The integrity (and hopefully some speed) of Optix and 4SRT can live on through Clockwork. It all depends on our members now to make the best of this new situation and so far we've been working hard to hopefully put a good showing in our signed leagues

We're not here to rock the boat. We're not here to take the community by storm. We're not here to be CoRe X2. We're here to have fun and we're here to better ourselves. No more no less.

As I've stated before on Clockwork's site...here's to a new and better 2010...now lets hope that this time clockwork and DNFs wont be come synonyms of each other

Cheers and thanks to those who decided to join us,
and cheers to LFSF,
Lizard
#20 - wild
Good luck gents! Hopefully see a few of you racing soon Although I'm not on as much as i used to be
Good luck gentlemen! You won't stay dead
Good Luck guys for 2010!
it would have looked better if you guys joined 4SRT, but anyway good luck
best of luck you guys!!

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG