The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
Where abourts are you trebor?
Looking at the pictures of snow in England from Feb '09

wonder why Lincoln didn't get any at all :S
i love how most of the world is all like 'ahh snow, driving in it is going to be scary, and i will be sliding all over the place, and everybody is going to die ' then there is everyone on this thread like, 'ooh snow, drifting practice, and going to work will be nothing but fun, and i hate people who cant have any fun in snow '

kinda paraphrasing alot
The forecasted snow has started falling here, right on time
my dad went out to our local sainsburys with my mum about an hour and a half ago and he's just phoned (we had a lot of snow at about 6) and some boob has crashed into our car, although my dad isnt totally blameless because i told him not to go out in the car in it.
had loads of snow here now, about 10cm already and the night is young
I have wider wheels on the roadster now, so this is gonna be even more fun than it was the other week!

And lol at that bbq pearcy, reminds me of this....

are they ok
Quote from Stiggie :It's back! A day after everything melted down, here it is again! I'm a happy man.

Melted? It hasn't even gone away here. I cannot even walk on the sidewalk since there is snow at my ankles (higher actually because the tards that scoop it from the road throw it on the sidewalk).

I went to school walking on Monday. I tried to go to school with my bike today. My own road is a hell (more like a super dorifto all the way down but then with a bike.. imagine that.. )
Quote from danthebangerboy :I have wider wheels on the roadster now, so this is gonna be even more fun than it was the other week!

Thinner/less wide wheels are actually better in the snow.
Quote from logitekg25 :are they ok

yeah seems the car has brawn the brunt, whole drivers side, front wing, doors and rear 3 quarter all smashed and scraped so possibly a write off or a few thousand to fix it. Its only a 1.6 Focus Zetec so most likely a write off
Quote from G!NhO :Thinner/less wide wheels are actually better in the snow.

Thats what i mean lol, RWD car + wider tyres = more slidey slidey!
Lol ginho, yeah it should be fun.

I was going to get a couple of knobbly road legal tyres for weather such as this but i cant seem to find thin enough 14 inch tyres, the narrowest i can get are 165/65/14, i was thinking more about something like 145/80/14, if they make such a size that is.
Quote from Crashgate3 :

sorry for double post but fook me crashgate, is that some kind of robotic giant rhino or something in the background of that pic.
Quote from danthebangerboy :sorry for double post but fook me crashgate, is that some kind of robotic giant rhino or something in the background of that pic.

It's the big robot thing from Star Wars isn't it?
We have some serious snow here now, we are usually the last ones to get snow here because we are close to the water and we have protection from the Isle of Wight. I had fun driving home, the main roads are okay but the streets are really slippery, got back in one piece though. I will get some pictures in the morning.
After just 2 hours it's already a heavier snowfall than before
Not a single flake here (about 10 miles from cambridge) yet, looks like i will have a boring drive to work in the morning, unless of course the heavens open over night, i hope so!
Snowing hard and its really deep already.
Volvo S80 V8 works like a dream in the snow
Got a bit of an extra dusting last night but no more than that. Loads of places had said to their staff to not bother coming in today - I wonder if they'll start ringing people to get them in.
Oh dear, no school today either.

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG