The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
Should be a fun week. If only I wasn't feeling reeally ill

Attached images
forecast.jpg
Quote from rich uk :Should be a fun week. If only I wasn't feeling reeally ill

That's exactly my forecast (more or less).. but I have epic revision to do
Quite alot of snow here also. Nothing like what some of our northern friends have, 57cm thats just mad!!! but I guess that is the norm for them. I've not known it to snow this bad and for so long in what, 10-15 years?

Anybody else think we're heading into a Mini Ice Age?

Time to put the skates on and head onto the Thames!
Woo! Being sent home from work at 3 o' clock
ffs my school is pathetic. This morning they were open but my mum couldn't get up the drive so I had to go in my neighbours land rover. Then at ****ing break time they decide they are letting everyone leave at 1:30. Then at 1:30 they say go to your next lesson until you have permission to leave. Its ****ing pathetic I ain't going in tomorrow

hopefully they are closed tomorrow.
I like how I'm still on holiday for the rest of this week
It's back! A day after everything melted down, here it is again! I'm a happy man.
Attached images
DSC_1491.JPG
Oh I envy you peoples.... all we have is ice... ice ice and more ice... bitterly cold outside
Quote from Stiggie :It's back! A day after everything melting down, here it is again! I'm a happy man.

Lies.. that landscape isn't flat enough to be Holland :hide:
weve got 9 inches here of pure sticky snow lol weve got 7" on the 1" wide fence.. pics later mabbe.
Apparently its meant to snow heavily tonight or Thursday night. I hope it does so I can sleep all day again
I'm probably the only person in Britain that actually would rather go to school than skive off home - I have an exam I'm going to fail on Monday
now its not funny with winter anymore its starting to be way to cold
and iam gona go sking on saturday so i hope for temperatures about -14 something
I don't get it. Why are the schools closed because of snow? I'm sure UK has heard about roofs and walls and windows so there's no snow in the classrooms. With only a few degrees below zero, it can't be too cold either.
Quote from Kalev EST :I don't get it. Why are the schools closed because of snow? I'm sure UK has heard about roofs and walls and windows so there's no snow in the classrooms. With only a few degrees below zero, it can't be too cold either.

erm because the roads are all blocked.

And before you say it. No one here uses snow tyres because we don't usually get much snow.
its snow, roads are slippery and i have summer tires on my 20year old corolla. and we have snow usually.
funny
Walk?
Quote from Kalev EST :I don't get it. Why are the schools closed because of snow? I'm sure UK has heard about roofs and walls and windows so there's no snow in the classrooms. With only a few degrees below zero, it can't be too cold either.

Public liability, risk of injury mostly
And also because nobody in england can drive in the snow, so they would have about 3 members of staff present.
I remember all the UK guys saying "we don't need winter tyres in our country" in another thread. Guess it would have been a good idea to get some nevertheless.
snowing here now, had about an inch in the last hour on top of the stuff from earlier, the snow is set to stay anchored on top of us all night
40 cm on it's way apparently. an hour and a half into the snow we have about 5 inches already. Yippeeee!
we have had quite a bit but its stopped now, we're also meant to have 40cm over night and are in the "high risk" red area that they are highlighting on the weather
:o
Attached images
DSCF3624.JPG
DSCF3623.JPG
DSCF3625.JPG

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG