The online racing simulator
Rsrbr10
(97 posts, started )
Jack that vid was awesome, the section through the houses was madness!
Tryed it, the game is hard. Damage on max and i have to retire after every second corner for example. Need practising.
Quote from rc10racer :It's not, works for me but it's very slow.... like 150ish.

thats cus thats the new link
Quote from rc10racer :It's not, works for me but it's very slow.... like 150ish.

Can you show your speedtest to Latvia/Riga, please?
I'm just uploading a video to youtube of a run on Chirdonhead in the Subaru Impreza 2005. I'm about a second and a half slower than my best, some silly mistakes costing me time, I know I can go faster but it's hard to get a completely faultless run when you're pushing so hard to cut down on every fraction of a second!
#58 - 5haz
The PROTO_1 class cars are a bucket 'o' fun, with 600hp its a case of hanging on and hoping for the best.

Love the Chirdonhead section after the 90 degree bend with the two jumps through the forest clearing, you really get to fly some distance on the second one.
Awesome, which bloom patch are you using?
I just increased the colour saturation a little bit using enbseries. Nothing extreme.
I made some serious fail moves with 500bhp+ impreza. I cant handle that much

Edit: Im using enseries too and im on 1080p. Looks awesome.
how can i install a second RBR? i put the disk in and it just "fixes" my current install...
Quote from BenjiMC :how can i install a second RBR? i put the disk in and it just "fixes" my current install...

Copy the original game folder and run the registry file thingy you find there?
where's the registry file?
Well I've got no idea where it came from but it's a file called setup.reg

Contains the following
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SCi Games\Richard Burns Rally\1.00.000]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SCi Games\Richard Burns Rally\InstallPath]
@="\\"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SCi Games\Richard Burns Rally\Language]
@="English"

Probably doesn't do much anything
how do i start the mod ? can't find anything exept the uninstal file from the mod. there is alot of cars in the car folder
Quote from hyntty :Well I've got no idea where it came from but it's a file called setup.reg

Cracker

hi iva had rbdr09 before and since i formatted my pc and when i saw this thread i thought id get it again but when i run it it loads up then my game just goes off any advice?
ive tried 3 cars and 3 trackls and its still the same please help
do i miss some files
Attached images
rsrbr10.jpg
ooo fixed mine now feel like such a noob i forgot the car files
is that all files i need ? then how do i start this thing
Quote from mblixt :is that all files i need ? then how do i start this thing

Err... You could say you're missing a few files yes -.-
anyone have a mirror then that was the compleet instal i got

Rsrbr10
(97 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG