The online racing simulator
What?
Great picture andro.

think it will be the new background for my desktop
FZR on Autocross

Ey... how come my pic got removed but the other didn't?
Quote from andRo. :What?

I mean you're a screenshot freak.
One amazing screenshot per day
Not all of them are amazing, but thanks. Yes, I love editing screen shots when I have free time. I also started rendering and skinning, but rendering and skinning takes so much time, screen shot usually max up to 1h, so I have time for that.
request work from Nicce
and work done by Reinis..

so all credd to him for once again good edit + following..

Attached images
Fo nicce.png
Quote from MrPDR :FZR on Autocross

Hey, Raw shot is nice but it looks like you blurred the rims but not the sidewalls?

Also, if it were me, I'd add shadows for the cones/tyres and knock the foreground out of focus.

As a general rule, if there is blur on the wheels the 'shutter' was open long enough to catch movement. Therefore, If your car is in focus the rest wouldn't be (you'd be panning). If he scenery is in focus the car would be blurred (camera still, car moving)

..Then there's DoF...
Found a really old camera.^^
Attached images
LX4.jpg
Xfg is very fast
Attached images
xfg.jpg
Made a quicke
Attached images
Pandazzz.png
good job Reinis
Quote from 5tag :Found a really old camera.^^

This one looks interesting.
Quote from PioneerLv :This one looks interesting.

I watched some coloured photos from the second world war. It was an experiment trying to recreate the look such an old camera would produce on the actual image and depth of field.
Did you used any tutorials or you made it by your own way?
Quote from PioneerLv :Did you used any tutorials or you made it by your own way?

Only that I took those old pictures as a guidance. I had to download some grunge brushes too, but their use is almost not noticable.
nice one
Quote from 5tag :Only that I took those old pictures as a guidance. I had to download some grunge brushes too, but their use is almost not noticable.

Oh, okay. Thanks for explain.
Quote from krkriv :Xfg is very fast

Nice Edit! Too bad you're using my PRIVATE skin

Stop using it, please... Thank you!

(This is about the 10th time I see someone using my skins I think I'll only make ugly skins from now on )
Quote from 5tag :Found a really old camera.^^

Good lightleak effect. (a little more bright in the top was better but is ok) Like the pic of course.
litlle edit
Attached images
lfs_00000695 copy.jpg
Quote from dutchshogun :Nice Edit! Too bad you're using my PRIVATE skin

Stop using it, please... Thank you!

(This is about the 10th time I see someone using my skins I think I'll only make ugly skins from now on )

Oh, sorry. I didn't know

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG