The online racing simulator
Recommend a 3 way+ webcam chat service.
(10 posts, started )
Hey all

Just wondering, talking to my m8s over skype and we would like to (3 of us) chat via webcams. Skype doesnt have that feature, i googled about it and i saw few programs. They either cost money and have stupid limits on it or its just ... uncool. Anyone have any experience with this stuff? Can recommend any free program?
Oovoo
Thanks a bunch m8. Works like a charm!

Edit: But its still a 30day trial :[
You gotta pay to play.
would msn do it? can't say i've tried... my webcam is only used for facial recognition.
Msn doesnt do it, only 2 way. But, it still seems free. When watching the plan, it can do 3 way call (i guess its 3). Right now i just have 30 day trial for premium features Well see, im off to sleep for now.
dont know an app like that, only know www.stickam.com which supports multiple ppl communicate over cams, but its over a website and needs registration.
Myea, i am registered in there already. Tryed it, on web its kinda slow and laggy. Well see, OoVo seems to be workin - now i just have to tell them to install it and try it
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :dont know an app like that, only know www.stickam.com which supports multiple ppl communicate over cams, but its over a website and needs registration.

mebeam.com is something like that aswell, but you don't need registration there. Still, it is and stays a flash application
Quote from mamoru :mebeam.com is something like that aswell, but you don't need registration there. Still, it is and stays a flash application

By the way, this looks pretty simple but i havnt got a chance to test it out. Looks good when im alone in the room. Waiting for m8s to come online Ty

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG