The online racing simulator
LfsS2 license problem
(16 posts, closed, started )
LfsS2 license problem
Hey, I don't know why, but im posting here my problem, i think no one will help me, but yeh, maybe there is some good people in the world?
Okay, this is the problem: i don't got credit card, and I live in Lithuania, so I can't buy LFS S2 license... I love to drift and I love to "cruise". I would be so thank full if you could help me. Maybe you got 2 licenses, and maybe you can "rent" one of them for me? I'm not asking like "hey give me your license, because I can't buy one" I'm just asking "hey, maybe you can share it with me". I wont steal it or crash in servers, I just want to play LFS...
I hope you understand me.
Thank you for your help / your reading.
P.S. sorry for mistakes - I'm not very good in English.(and yes this is my first post, i lost my gmail account password, and i cant remember lfsforum account password... so im not new in here)
Very few people will believe you I'm afriad.

Sorry, can't help you there.
Quote from brandons48 :Very few people will believe you I'm afriad.

Sorry, can't help you there.

Yes, I'm afraid of that. If I could some how show them, that I'm not layer...
Visa gift card?
Quote from mhartma5 :Visa gift card?

If you mean by that "did you have visa gift card" no, i don't.
Isn't sharing license illegal? Bearing in ind ya only get couple unlocks for certain period of time...
Use different game password, then he can't change it, but still, account sharing isn't allowed.
plz, no one will know that, I wont stole it
-
(Electric Eye) DELETED by Electric Eye
boy... you realy think we pay for YOU lfs Licence?...
and dont flame me guys...

he should get a live.. get an credit card maybe an job if he doesnt or ask his parents if not old enought to lean the money.
Make a friend here, get them to buy you a voucher, then send them the money somehow. Maybe a cheque.

EDIT: Anyone else noticed this guy's Join Date was December 2000?
has our forum developed a bug? join date dec 2000 !!!
Go to nearest bank and get yourself MasterCard (100% works, tested) or Visa (but not Electron one, it doesn't works, tested).
Sequent
Demo Racer

ROFL

I would say bye bye to this account
a) join date is a forum bug, Vic is aware
b) thread in wrong forum
c) licence begging is not allowed - if you have the cash, then find someone who does have a credit card and give them the cash so they can buy a licence for you
This thread is closed

LfsS2 license problem
(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG