The online racing simulator
Quote from Tazka :Cool story bro! Tell me more!

Why did you say that? Does it make your e-penis bigger?
Quote from brandons48 :
If you want nice quality screenshots to edit, go look through the Raw Screenshots thread, but make sure you link to your original picture, so people do not suspect you of cracking the game, which is illegal.

"Use only your own work" kinda means "Use only your own work".. as in take the screenshot yourself.
Quote from brandons48 :The blur is a bit messy, and the edges of the cars are a bit rough.
-
If you want nice quality screenshots to edit, go look through the Raw Screenshots thread, but make sure you link to your original picture, so people do not suspect you of cracking the game, which is illegal.

lol im not cracking the game..... tnx
Quote from JO53PHS :"Use only your own work" kinda means "Use only your own work".. as in take the screenshot yourself.

Oh, fair enough.
My entry. I had big ideas on this one, but this is only my 3rd time trying the rain, and I that ruined my picture a bit. But I am still competing, and hope there will be more good entries, because there are not many entries so far.

Advice you to see high-res, because in the preview you can't really see anything.

FINAL ENTRY

Click for high-res:
Quote from andRo. :My entry.
FINAL ENTRY

Click for high-res:

Nice one but fence is too big....but pic. is very good
Crash barrier.
It only looks tall because

a) The crash barrier is already about the height of the car
b) The shot is taken from low down, thus making it look higher
Quote from JO53PHS :It only looks tall because

true
final
Attached images
53lo.jpg
53hi.jpg
Meh.. My first ever edit though so didn't expect much
Attached images
pmc.jpg
pmc_s.jpg
Quote from Fuse5 :final

Grats on being one of the very few who actually posted a picture on "Close Racing Action". IMO.
#65 - 5tag

Can you really deny that this one looks rather right?
Attached images
barrier.jpg
Quote from zeugnimod :Grats on being one of the very few who actually posted a picture on "Close Racing Action". IMO.

Indeed - it's very close between the black and the SRLT cars as they come to lap Fuse.
Quote from zeugnimod :Grats on being one of the very few who actually posted a picture on "Close Racing Action". IMO.

This again?

Quote from JO53PHS :Dmt's original idea was simply 'Tyre lockups under braking'. I thought this was a bit too limited so said that we should expand it to close racing action.

Maybe I should have called it simply 'Racing Action', but whether your close racing action involves 1 car or 32 cars, it doesn't really matter.

The car is closer to the 'camera' than the barrier so the low angle would effect the car more making it look higher than the barrier if they were the same height.

I don't actually care to be honest just had to point that out lol
Quote from brandons48 :This again?

Yeah, this again.

The theme in the thread title is "Close Racing Action". A picture of a single car locking up under braking has nothing to do with close racing so I won't vote for it.

In MY opinion.
Quote from zeugnimod :Yeah, this again.

The theme in the thread title is "Close Racing Action". A picture of a single car locking up under braking has nothing to do with close racing so I won't vote for it.

In MY opinion.

Quote :Dmt's original idea was simply 'Tyre lockups under braking'.....

Is it that really freaking hard to understand?!
Quote from zeugnimod :yeah, this again.

The theme in the thread title is "close racing action". A picture of a single car locking up under braking has nothing to do with close racing so i won't vote for it.

In my opinion.

+1
Quote from DevilDare :Is it that really freaking hard to understand?!

No.

Is it really that freaking hard to understand that I go with the "official" theme and not with the one proposed in the beginning that was dismissed? Why are you even getting so worked up about this, it's only a competition on a forum.
Lmao, who gives a funk, let the voting do the talking

...glad I have 2 cars in my screenie lol
#75 - Dmt
Well, I told Josephs that I would like to see Tire lockups WHILE racing action, even sent him few pms that u understood me wrong maybe, but nvm, here is my 3hour work

400x 1532x

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG