The online racing simulator
About Buying S2 license
(29 posts, started )
#1 - Joe_R
About Buying S2 license
i know this sounds insane but last night i was thinking about buying S2 today and i ask my dad if he can get it for me...he said he doesnt trust buying online but....my question is.....is it really safe??

thnx,

Joe
Y
E
S
!
!

i
t

i
s

s
a
f
e.

s
r
y

f
o
r

m
y

w
e
i
r
e
d

p
o
s
t
#3 - Bean0
Yes, as safe as ordering from any major company like Dell, eBuyer etc etc.

There's always the risk you are infected with a trojan/keylogger, but that's up to you to make sure your home PC is secure.
#4 - BURN
Quote from Bean0 :Yes, as safe as ordering from any major company like Dell, eBuyer etc etc.

There's always the risk you are infected with a trojan/keylogger, but that's up to you to make sure your home PC is secure.

yep
absolutely safe ! Buy it and enjoy Drift/race/drag
look all the ppl who buy s2 , and no one have problems
________
Ford center specifications
Yep,no problems at all...100% safe.
#8 - samjh
Quote from Joe_R :i know this sounds insane but last night i was thinking about buying S2 today and i ask my dad if he can get it for me...he said he doesnt trust buying online but....my question is.....is it really safe??

thnx,

Joe

It's as safe as buying anything using a credit card or direct fund transfer.

So if your dad uses a credit card for anything, he doesn't really need to worry more about using it online.

From what I could see, the website for the transaction used encrypted hypertext protocol (https), which is the main thing to check when doing online transactions. Whether the encryption is strong enough is a another matter, but I'd assume it's pretty decent.
#9 - sosna
yes no problem at all!
Are you guys REALLY, REALLY, REALLY sure it's safe to buy s2 license with credit card?
Holy mother of a bump. Yes.
Absolutely safe, yes
110% Safe!
Is it safe?

- Well, I still feel healthy
Dont know about you guys, but i let a friend buy it for me. A friend who i know since i got my s2.
Quote from superstix :Holy mother of a bump. Yes.

would you rather he made a new thread to ask this question? only for him to be told to use the search feature.
Quote from dadge :would you rather he made a new thread to ask this question? only for him to be told to use the search feature.

His question was already answered

Are you REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY sure that he would create a new thread?
No, it is not safe. Nothing is safe in the internet !
#19 - Byku
Use a condom!
Use Paypal if you don't want to use your credit card
Quote from The lupe :Use Paypal if you don't want to use your credit card

Uhm since when PayPal uses anything but credit card for payments?
Quote from Shadowww :Uhm since when PayPal uses anything but credit card for payments?

Since they exist?
Quote from Shadowww :Uhm since when PayPal uses anything but credit card for payments?

What The Lupe meant was that if you use Paypal your credit card number is not revealed, making it much harder (if not impossible) to "steal" your credit card.
Quote from obsolum :What The Lupe meant was that if you use Paypal your credit card number is not revealed, making it much harder (if not impossible) to "steal" your credit card.

So does the default method LFS site uses.

About Buying S2 license
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG