The online racing simulator
Lfs s2 licence for 1 month in iracing
(14 posts, closed, started )
Hi;
ok this is my 1st post and it sounds kinda weird so let me explain this ,i will give my lfs s2 account for 1 month in iracing , why?:
i live in algeria and there is no way to get iracing there (no credit cards and paypal send money only can't receive)
besisdes iam fedup with lfs been playing this sim for 5 years and i just wanna try something else
so if some one is interested i will make the 1st move by sending my lfs account information.

Ps:i have an s2 account, i made the thread with this one just to keep it anonyme
First of all, i doubt anyone would want to do this.

Secondly, you will have to prove you have an S2 licence.
zretil - demo racer

You don't have an S2 account to give, and selling accounts is against the rules.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Secondly, you will have to prove you have an S2 licence.

well, i've sed that i will send my account information first so no probleme there
Quote from JackDaMaster :zretil - demo racer

You don't have an S2 account to give, and selling accounts is against the rules.

Quote from zretil :

Ps:i have an s2 account, i made the thread with this one just to keep it anonyme

Maybe he have.......
Quote from zretil :well, i've sed that i will send my account information first so no probleme there

Well login with your S2 account to prove you have access to it...
Quote from boothy :Well login with your S2 account to prove you have access to it...

Ok.

Believe me now?
lol i have sed i will send my account 1st iam the one whos taking risks
#10 - STF
So I suppose after the month expires, you`ll lay down and die in anger?
that's my choise
This forum forbids the sale or trade of LFS licences.
This thread is closed

(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG