The online racing simulator
Share best v6 exhausts, supra, g35, skyline
Well search around (did wanted to look through 30 pages of the sound thread) and couldnt find exactly what im looking for, ive got my perfect tire screech mod, great turbo flutter, but just have not found an exhaust tone im crazy for and have not been lucky creating my own.

im really crazy about the g35/skyline/supra exhaust (everyone is)

my buddy owns a g35, with pop chargers, and hks hi power exhaust with res. test pipes and it sounds AMAZING! if i could just get something to sound like that, with a little turbo to it, it would be great!

btw, i use mainly the rb4 and the GT so thats the sounds im looking for.

thanks, feel free to share all, BTW THIS IS NOT A TURBO FLUTTER DISAGREEMENT THREAD!
you do realize the only car with a v6 you have listed there is the g35, right?
Skyline got one model with v6 if I'm not mistakin.
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :Skyline got one model with v6 if I'm not mistakin.

They normally have Inline 6 if im right.
Yes normally. Was shocked when i first saw the skyline with a v6 on a site for used cars.

Three pics is with the v6 and one with the inline 6 all pics are on different cars.
6 CYL my bad not that big of a deal, now whos got engine sounds?
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :Yes normally. Was shocked when i first saw the skyline with a v6 on a site for used cars.

Three pics is with the v6 and one with the inline 6 all pics are on different cars.

It says 'straight 6' right on the engine cover in the first three pics
Only the newest R35 GT-R is v-6.
Only the r35 skyline has a v6 iirc
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :Yes normally. Was shocked when i first saw the skyline with a v6 on a site for used cars.

the NEO engine is not a V6 its a RB25DET but was labeled as a "low emission engine"

and uhm.. u can se the intake is on the left side. V6's should have two lol
IIRC there was a couple of V6 skylines before the R35 but these were not high performance ones such as the R34-GTR and the like. They were marketed more as cruising/cheaper alternatives.

it clearly says Straight Six on the cover
Quote from turbonurbo :it clearly says Straight Six on the cover

Good to hear that after many months later
Quote from bennyfizzle :you do realize the only car with a v6 you have listed there is the g35, right?

supra v6
technically , the G35 is a skyline in Japan soo its a V6SKYLINE. with 3.5L

dont believe me google it.. i believe its called V350GT

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG