The online racing simulator
Quote from senn :does it make it so it doesn't look like i'm leaning forward onto the steering wheel in car? i hate that :P

yep!
Quote from MadCat360 :Probably what changed was the tire model. It seems more unforgiving where understeer is concerned. With a wheel anyway, you have to be very smooth to not rush the front tires. The tire model is weird. As soon as a tire gets to 100% it's like it locks up and just continues in whatever direction it was going at the time. Try to add power or rub the brake a little and nothing really happens - it just keeps going until the road speed has scrubbed off and you regain control. It feels like the tires are made of plastic honestly.

That's the problem I have when running slicks in FM3, there's not much steer feel and once you are over the limit there's not much you can do.

I am spending much more time in factory stock cars lately and it just feels so much better to drive.
Quote from senn :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BePe0ueyx0o&fmt=18

typed Top Gear Viper into google and got that
6m30s in, he talks about the fire.

l2 google ffs.

he must have used it hard i dunno, my dad said to say its not as bad as the gas pedal getting stuck on all of those toyotas and lexuses killing and ijuring many
which toyota is that? first i've heard of it and i'm a bit of a toyota gerk..
its all over the US i think its the camry, and whatever lexus that is (they are mainly just toyotas with swapped badges)

here
Quote from JJ72 :That's the problem I have when running slicks in FM3, there's not much steer feel and once you are over the limit there's not much you can do.

I am spending much more time in factory stock cars lately and it just feels so much better to drive.

Yep, I try not to use racing slicks on any of my cars unless I absolutely must. The slip angle "window" is way too narrow and feels very on again off again to drive. Not nice honestly, especially in a stiffly tuned car. Strangely the racing cars in stock form with slicks as standard don't feel like this as much. Maybe my Forza-foo is weak. I'm getting slaughtered in the tuner time attack series I'm running.
Anyone up for some challenges?

I just took a stock SuperGT R35 GTR down Fujimi Kaido New downhill and realise I am only 5 sec off 10th on the leaderboard, could gain 2 second or so by better driving and there're still room for upgrade within the class, so probably the first chance I can get on the front page without using 4WD "leaderboard cars"!

anyone wanna take a stab as well?

Actually with a stock E30 M3 I am pretty close to the front page in class D as well.
The e30 m3 is such a great car, it has a great handling.
I always use it online D-class racing, beating A4 noobs
It's a long way off right now, but I'm starting to save up for a P4. I figure after my brother leaves for college in a few weeks, I could have the AI run two enduros a nights.

Even at that rate though I think we might still get the Scirocco first.
Some Aston DBS love.
Attached images
a.jpg
Forza24.jpg
not as "timeless" as live for speed for me. Grew boring within a week
Still going strong for me
Quote from danowat :Still going strong for me

Same here I have stopped playing so much recently but that is because of other games like MW2 and Assassins creed 2 keeping me away.
I am trying to get Borderlands and DA:O finished before ME:2 comes out!!!!.
Haha, good luck with that!

Borderlands: roughly 100 hours gameplay (including DLC and getting to level 50)

DA: No idea, but i've probably spent a good 50 hours already, and that doesn't include side quests... and i'm nowhere near finishing the main story.

I know, it ain't gonna happen!!!, but I can try
I'm waiting patiently for ME2 as well. Skipped DAO because I couldn't justify the cash for a game I wasn't totally excited about

But this is a Forza topic. Get out
Quote from Dajmin :I'm waiting patiently for ME2 as well. Skipped DAO because I couldn't justify the cash for a game I wasn't totally excited about

But this is a Forza topic. Get out

Sorry boss

ME2 is £29.99 ATM from Argos and Amazon, bargain IMO.
Quote from danowat :Still going strong for me

And I think I got pretty much addicted.

Quote from jibber :DA: No idea, but i've probably spent a good 50 hours already, and that doesn't include side quests... and i'm nowhere near finishing the main story.

Took me about 60 hours to finnish with getting 100% locations discovered achievement.

Going back to forza 3. Autoweek january dlc is out.

So far I've only had time to test 3 cars. Lotus - awesome little car, has very fun oversteer on entry. New aston martin - has some proper power, it picks up speed so fast that i have to brake definitely earlier than in other street cars. And Pagani Zonda R has amazing grip.
Me got the pack as well, The only thing I don't like about the one-eleven is that I was almost the only person online running Lotuses.....now it ain't that exclusive anymore. I hope it won't become a leaderboard car on slower tracks because I really like it to remain somehow a darkhorse choice.

Aston though nice to look at, is not my kind of driver's car.

Zondas, exotic but doesn't get me emotionally attached.

Boxster S, umm more porsches the better! But would prefer a 928

New Mustang GT500, what's different than the old one?

Another Audi....dull and I don't drive anything 4WD.

And an M6 - overweighted excuse of an M car, another cock's favorate.

R8 LMS - quite like it actually, an Audi and I would drive.

Saleen S5S Raptor - the surprise in the pack, a nice surprise too.

and finally....
Corvette Grand Sport......now what's the point of that?
Fujimi Kaido New Downhill

19th JJ72RG D350 Silvia S13

* Horsepower: 206
* Torque: 207 lb-ft.
* Curb Weight: 2181 lbs

Finally got somewhere toppish on a leaderboard, still has my M3 and Stratos up my sleeve which might be potentially faster.
well... after a couple of days, i had enough time to play some forza once again!

i fell in love ( litteraly ) with my brand new IS-F.... if you have the team BLJK set, it is an orgasmn in every single way..... i did 168k on kaido... but sadly , i used the rewind 1 time and it screwed my LB possition... but who cares...
Aston one-77 : Not keen on the cockpit driving position, other than that, handles like a dream, and is a screamer!!!

Zonda R : Hmmm.....bit too "exotic" for my tastes

Boxster S : Very similar to the other Boxster S, but its deceptively quicker

2010 Mustang GT500 : Love it, handles well, goes well, sounds nice.

Audi RS6 : what a beast, handles like a dream, although I'd have thought a 5.0lt, twin turbo V10 would have felt a bit quicker than it does.

M6 : What the M5 should have felt like, heavy, precise and powerfull

R8 LMS : Great R class car, drifts like a demon!!!

Saleen S5S Raptor : Pretty much a concept, possibly the best sounding car in FM3, wails like a banshee

Corvette Grand Sport : Great car, but then I like large engined RWD cars

Overall, a great pack IMO
No one seems to be talking about the lotus 2-eleven? What's it like?

Quote from senn :No one seems to be talking about the lotus 2-eleven? What's it like?

Its a SERIOUS A class weapon.

Grips like crap to a blanket, but as its a little down on power you need to keep momentum up.

Brakes are great too, diff needs some tuning as you can get some evil (or good depending on your take on it) oversteer under braking.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG