The online racing simulator
what happend here?? *crash pics*
(27 posts, started )
Wth, how did you do that?

Looks like it is desintegrating into spikesillepall

I think we've got to rethink our Viking Drifters cars build up, maybe drop off some carbon in the front? We need to think safety for our drivers, the last thing we want is that one of them gets killed in an accident like that

lol

And btw, your turn to look up a FZ5 and rebuild it!
Is it a motorbike?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#4 - Vain
The spikes could be used as a weapon. Make other driver's tyres blow or plow through the spectators.
CARMAGEDDON!!!

Vain
I'm glad I didn't lend him my FZ5 that night lol

Gonna be expensive to find and build a new one Christian
Lol thats why i never give my car to some1 else :yummy:
what is this?o god...
woah that is one HOT skin

nice crashy too
Didn't think you could get the front to crumple in like that without ramming multiple objects, nice job
I wonder if it would look that jagged with some AA?
I had a w00t experience once too, was driving towards a turn with a guy, ready to get the rear end out for a drift, and all of a sudden hegot ejected into my front and windscreen. Was really nasty to just see the drivers side hit the windshield and flip over my car Here's the result of the crash

I also attached a pic of a crash in South City. Notice the skid-mark on the wallillepall
Attached images
CRASH3.jpg
CRASH.jpg
CRASH2.jpg
heftig!!.jpg
Ow... I didn't know you could wrap the car around things....
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
lol i hit a wall at 300mph and didn't break through. ummmmmm... can someone tell me how to post a pic if there is no URL address.
That's one mighty tyredeformation right there...
Attached images
Tyresmash.jpg
i have seen this in S1 first time
Quote from Vain :The spikes could be used as a weapon. Make other driver's tyres blow or plow through the spectators.
CARMAGEDDON!!!

Vain

LFS Wars (A re-name of Robot Wars! )
its seems like im on the "global ignore" list here on this forum, noone EVER replied to ANY of the picture i post..
oh yes it is LFS, its just that its only part of the secret VIP editon of S2 licenced users. Im part of that!
Quote from Phill :oh yes it is LFS, its just that its only part of the secret VIP editon of S2 licenced users. Im part of that!

:bounce8::bounce8::bounce8:

really?
yeah, could you post a picture of the FZ50, i wanna see what it looks like in the "normal" version!
Spudster
Demo racer

Racername: [TBV] Spudster

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG