The online racing simulator
Happy New Year!!
(133 posts, started )
Happy New Year!!
Happy new year lads! As in title, I know it's early but most of is don't have time hanging around on the forum later on, so why not tell it before it happens?

So tell what you are planning to do this big night! Are you going out with friends, family or other close ones, are you going to be sober, drunk and so on?

Myself I am in 3 hours from now heading over to my friends place, to have a great meal! Taco mmmm..... And after that (yeah, right after), I'm seriously going to test out my new bar globe (the one you put liquior in).

I wish you the best, while I still am sober, and hope you all get a great end of year 2009 and a great start og 2010!
Heading to mates soon
gonna chill at his
then getting on the train heading to a rave
get ****ed up
9am rave finishes, gonna either

a) head into city and chill
b) go to an afterparty
Rave hehe, never been on a propper rave party before, and don't think I will either. Those things just are not my thing. I canot stand dancing while beeing drunk (or sober for that matter), alltho most others do it my body refuses to do what I want it to do, so instead of making myself to laugh on the dancefloor I'll make myself to laugh in the bar while trying to get anyone of the "leftovers" the rest does not want to use.
9pm-9am

im going to be quite sore the next few days lol
Nice Klutch - 1000 posts. Anyway, happy new year in advance - I'll probably make another post when it is in GMT time.
Quote from Klutch :9pm-9am

im going to be quite sore the next few days lol

Sore?.. What... the ...hell... are you planning to do?

Quote from zeugnimod :Nothing special.

Come over to Norway then you damn german, you obviously don't know how to enjoy yourself
Quote from The Very End :Come over to Norway then you damn german, you obviously don't know how to enjoy yourself

I'll probably be online on LFS enjoying myself a lot so I actually do.
Happy New Year everyone.

This year, as with christmas - im not doing anything. Will just probably stay at home alone and play lfs
Quote from zeugnimod :I'll probably be online on LFS enjoying myself a lot so I actually do.

Quote from hazaky :Happy New Year everyone.

This year, as with christmas - im not doing anything. Will just probably stay at home alone and play lfs

Yuo two make me sad, no fun with friends, family, loved one, rellatives or anything?
Quote from The Very End :Yuo two make me sad, no fun with friends, family, loved one, rellatives or anything?

What's so sad about this?

I can have fun with family and friends all year long, don't need this "special day" for it. It's not special anyway, the year just changes. It's just a reason for people to spend tons of money on stupid fireworks.
have a happy and prosperous new year everyone!!
im starting teh new year with school so i cant have a happy new year!

and fireworks are fun zeug.
Oh God fireworks... again :rolleyes:

I should really buy the dog an MP3 player or something
Quote from jrd.racer :have a happy and prosperous new year everyone!!
im starting teh new year with school so i cant have a happy new year!

and fireworks are fun zeug.

School will set you up for life so don't bash it....I guess you're under 16 because after you're 16 you really start to realise just how important your education is.

Happy new year everyone, like last year I'll be spending this one alone
I've got nothing much planned myself either. Me and the other half watching Jools Holland, I expect I've been hoping for the past 5 years or so to be playing on it rather than just watching, but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe next year!

Happy new year (soonish), those at the front of the world
Quote from JO53PHS :I should really buy the dog an MP3 player or something

We actually give ours some medicine to calm him every year. It usually works quite well.
Quote from zeugnimod :What's so sad about this?

I can have fun with family and friends all year long, don't need this "special day" for it. It's not special anyway, the year just changes. It's just a reason for people to spend tons of money on stupid fireworks.

I don't spend money on fireworks, but I enjoy watching other launching it, and specially the fireworks set up by the localt ..uhm word.. goverment..leaders..represants.. what the hell is the word..?

EITHER way, I would say it's a day to just cool around with friends, watch fireworks, eat good food and generally have a nice day.

At least that's how it is in Norway. Usually we'll eat Turkey on the evening as traition
Quote from The Very End :Yuo two make me sad, no fun with friends, family, loved one, rellatives or anything?

Well, i had really crappy changes in family some time ago. Still cant accept it and not in a mood to celebrate anything
Going to watch some movies on my new LED tv.
We celibrate New Year more than most( or at least we used to) here in Scotland, but its changed over the years, used to look forward to who would be our 'first foot' of the new year, your door was open to all visitors, I remember growing up people knocking on the door and getting welcomed in with a drink, a bit of shortbread and a plate of Mum's homemade soup.

And Ricky Fulton on the telly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cpb8rqYFd8&NR=1
Going to a lad in a town nearby, little houseparty, most likely will be ->Eating->"Dinner For One"->Booze->Fireworks->Booze , but we know our limits ;-)

Still hoping to be able to change my relationship status for 2010 , I dunno if that lady joins the party tho

Happy New Year to all of you
Quote from hazaky :Well, i had really crappy changes in family some time ago. Still cant accept it and not in a mood to celebrate anything

Sorry mate, did not mean it that way
More meant to the ones that think it generally sucks, and rather spend the night in front of a telly instead of going out with friends, again - was not meant to the ones that have their reasons for not wanting to celebrate.

And ACCAkut - Good luck, we'll cross our fingers for you
Offcourse i will be doing some fireworks and after that i have no idea.
Quote from The Very End :Sorry mate, did not mean it that way
More meant to the ones that think it generally sucks, and rather spend the night in front of a telly instead of going out with friends, again - was not meant to the ones that have their reasons for not wanting to celebrate.

And ACCAkut - Good luck, we'll cross our fingers for you

Myea, no probs. Ill just build a bridge, cry a river and ge over it.

To everyone in here. Do NOT drive while drinking! Its only allowed in LFS but not IRL

Happy New Year!!
(133 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG