The online racing simulator
I'd prefer if this thread had no pictures whatsoever. But instead this is a "look at me, my girlfriend is hotter than yours" thread. Sure, it's okay to be attracted to someone because of their looks. But as long as they know that you only want to be with them for bragging rights and/or sexual satisfaction, and you're not pretending to be attracted to the girl affectionately/passionately just because you want to get in their pants. That's manipulative and sleazy.
Quote from The Very End :Jesus Christ what a cliché emo boy!

Ok, ready for whale jokes (though the biggest one probally just weighed 120kg ++)

Learn teh spell BIACH!!!

And yeah, I notcied my fail with the quoted picture, i blame BlueFlame! Cause he quoted it, and it rhymes.

Also, nice to see Dan knows what I mean, cause he's been through it, good man
I don't need grammar, grammar is for wuzzzzzzzzzes
Btw Brandon, care if I borrow your lady tonight, budy act aye aye? :hyper:
Quote from The Very End :I don't need grammar, grammar is for wuzzzzzzzzzes
Btw Brandon, care if I borrow your lady tonight, budy act aye aye? :hyper:

No wai! Shez mien!

Seeing her later, bwahaha
Just had a weirdest convo with my ex.

She randomly signs on to MSN at this time of night (which she never does) and messages me a merry christmas, followed by more random messages that have nothing to do to what I'm saying. Felt as If I was talking to an automated machine... Scary...
she probally were drunk Be happy your x wants you a merry christmass.
My x just wants me killed
Quote from DevilDare :Now that IS scary.

If you saved that image to your PC.....

I haven't? You just witnessed the miracle that is "ctrl+c - ctrl+v". Amazing!
Quote from wheel4hummer :I'd prefer if this thread had no pictures whatsoever. But instead this is a "look at me, my girlfriend is hotter than yours" thread. Sure, it's okay to be attracted to someone because of their looks. But as long as they know that you only want to be with them for bragging rights and/or sexual satisfaction, and you're not pretending to be attracted to the girl affectionately/passionately just because you want to get in their pants. That's manipulative and sleazy.

Your post + your signature = WIN
Quote from The Very End :she probally were drunk Be happy your x wants you a merry christmass.

I wanna see your ex lol

Just for teh lols.
Blocker her on facebook, msn and deleted all her pictures, no you canot have it
Well then... no special pictures from last night for you.
Quote from The Very End :she probally were drunk Be happy your x wants you a merry christmass.

To my surprise, she was indeed. Messaged me today and explained. It was something new as she has never ever been drunk before.
Ok well, I'll dig this thread up and try to turn it into something constructive.

First off, GF dumped me on New Years day.. Pretty bummed about that (Who am I kidding, I've been crying at random since then)... Says that the reason is that I didn't try and was ashamed of her.

Plan: She's stated how she wanted to go to Vancouver Aquarium (and yes, it's winter.. )... Gonna go the whole 9 yards, paying for ferry, food, admission, etcera... This is my elaborate plan to try to win her back, atleast to a side that enjoys me.

Does this sound like a good plan (her brother + sister, + my friends agree).. or should I give up now before I go blow 250$ on a fantastic "date"

Opinions?!
try to win her back by hook or by crook. who else should you cheat on otherwise?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ok well, I'll dig this thread up and try to turn it into something constructive.

First off, GF dumped me on New Years day..

Does this sound like a good plan (her brother + sister, + my friends agree).. or should I give up now before I go blow 250$ on a fantastic "date"

Opinions?!

Same here Dunno why but after months full of stress i honestly don´t care why.. Your plan sounds good but i´d try something smaller for the case she doesn´t come back lol.
Quote from Biohazard :try to win her back by hook or by crook. who else should you cheat on otherwise?

I dunno, I have so much faith that it'll work. and even if it does, nobody can claim I didn't try.

It's killed me, Last year the same thing happened and I was in the "HAH, I DON'T CARE" line.. and this time the roles are reversed. I dunno why, but for some bizzare reason I think that she's worth fighting for... Oh well, maybe I just like the sex (IT IS GREAT!)

Then again, after getting her back, I'll just know that I can cheat on her again..

I'm insisting that's what love is now though.. The whole "can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em".. becuase no matter what.. I kinda need her.

Oh well, might as well go for a hail mary date, I'll start making 2000$ a month after tomorrow, so 250$ isn't that much for a day trip.. Especially if it gets her back.

Shit, enough of my rambling at 4 AM.. I start work at.. 8...
Give it a go man, or you'll never know.

Take your chances, it'll be worth it.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I dunno, I have so much faith that it'll work. and even if it does, nobody can claim I didn't try.

It's killed me, Last year the same thing happened and I was in the "HAH, I DON'T CARE" line.. and this time the roles are reversed. I dunno why, but for some bizzare reason I think that she's worth fighting for... Oh well, maybe I just like the sex (IT IS GREAT!)

Then again, after getting her back, I'll just know that I can cheat on her again..

I'm insisting that's what love is now though.. The whole "can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em".. becuase no matter what.. I kinda need her.

Oh well, might as well go for a hail mary date, I'll start making 2000$ a month after tomorrow, so 250$ isn't that much for a day trip.. Especially if it gets her back.

Shit, enough of my rambling at 4 AM.. I start work at.. 8...

stop moaning, start boning
Quote from dawesdust_12 :

Unless u are kidding then u are really an idiot man.
after expressing how you diddnt really care much about her, because of your cheating you can beg, and thats the only way you might be able to get her back
Oh, that's sorta changed my opinion on this.

To be honest, you're a bit of a wanker for cheating.

But if you're alright living with the guilt etc. Fine by me.
Quote from brandons48 :Oh, that's sorta changed my opinion on this.

To be honest, you're a bit of a wanker for cheating.

But if you're alright living with the guilt etc. Fine by me.

He's not guilty though, that's the point, each to their own, life is unfair and what goes around comes around.

In no way does this mean i'm in the same boat, after 16 months i've not cheated on my GF once and never intend on doing so, that's just how I roll dawg.

Cheat 'em n beat 'em, that's what I say. Ask my wife, see if she disagrees with me.
Quote from BlueFlame :Cheat 'em n beat 'em, that's what I say. Ask my wife, see if she disagrees with me.

I didn't know hands could talk.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG