The online racing simulator
Repair That Damaged Car Game
(50 posts, started )
Quote from brandons48 :Something to do i suppose

I am confiscating your penis and giving it to someone that will use it properly, sort it out. :irked:
Ahaha, you guys are such fanny bandits. Honestly.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I am confiscating your penis and giving it to someone that will use it properly, sort it out. :irked:

Ok ive got a few, still looking...
Attached images
ultima10.jpg
21040679_3X.jpg
19661578_1X.jpg
05862348_1X.jpg
016.JPG
004.JPG
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Now you have turned this into a competition. Which isn't very sporting of you, we're British, we play for fun, not to win. That is why we invented so many sports we suck at.

It is a competition. But it is judged by me on all manner of things that I shall not divulge. Therefore the winner will need style, skill and a damn good sense of humour. Those things are worth a cookie.

P.S. I won't just accept any old tat. I've basically got to say "wow" when I see it for you to win. And I mean it about the cookies! I'll even let the winner choose the flavour (from a short list of milk chocolate or white chocolate, as that's all the local shop is likely to have).

Wait.... am I doing this right...?

Car 1: Smudge tool ftw! I hated the rims from the base elise model, so I used the optional ones.

Car 2: I was about to take this seriously, but then I ate rice....
Attached images
Fixed wreckage.jpg
pimped up 300sl.jpg
Crashgate: Love the way you made it look like a quick Paint job when it clearly took effort in Photoshop
Might have a go at this tommorrow
My quick attempt, hard to get big peices like the sill to look realistic.
Attached images
016PS.JPG
It looks uber crap, but it was a quickie.

Attached images
004.JPG
My burnt out car is going good
Some amazing edits in this thread. The sheer quality of each image is incredible!
#43 - 5haz
They're going to wrong way down the M5.

Looks like a British remake of 'Duel'.
Quote from 5haz :They're going to wrong way down the M5. .

The car has a german numberplate, too used to right-lane driving.
Quote from tristancliffe :I know I'm not meant to post the pics, but I'd like to see someone try this anyway

Bag of cookies* to the best one!

*maybe even real cookies, posted to your house, if it's good enough and you live within cookie-posting distance.

If I actually knew what the car was originally I might have a chance. Its going to be really obvious I know i just can't think of it.
Quote from Greboth :If I actually knew what the car was originally I might have a chance. Its going to be really obvious I know i just can't think of it.

That was a Peugot 405

(Click for FullSize)
See knew it would be obvious and now you have said I can see it, obviously been working too hard today
Quote from DavidTiger :That was a Peugot 405

(Click for FullSize)

Nice try, but I know you didn't edit that!!!!!
I know I posted the image to show Greboth that is what the burned car was
My edited pic is here
Gave it a go, not very good at this 2D-stuff but I suppose it's decent for an amateur.

Attached images
F360fixed.jpg
elisefix.jpg

Repair That Damaged Car Game
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG