The online racing simulator
drifting with keybord
(15 posts, started )
drifting with keybord
ok well im not a noob at drifting but i used to drift on forza 2 and on her when i bareley use gas i spin out and idk why just would like some help plz dnt make fun of how i tlk ok i have learning disabily
Press F9. Your tyres are probably too hot. Just press spacebar to reset, but I would reccomend if you have the money buy a wheel.
i dnt even have m,oney to but this game lol i prob will use my xbox 350 controler
:/........... You do that then. I figured that the word KEYBOARD meant the thing with all the letters that you type with. And btw, whats an Xbox 350?
lol ment xbox 360 sorry
This is the third thread that *I* have seen where you are saying you are too poor to buy the game. Then deal with it! Sorry for the harshness here, but I am sick of reading about your financial statement where I am in a "poor" friggen position myself, but you won't see me complain because I have food, and a roof. Not to mention lights, electricity, a computer and the internet to respond to this.

Here's a solution: Cancel your internet for 3 months, buy S2 then reenable the internet. Just shush it already- PLEASE.
Man im sorry i told yall i was done asking lol he said i should buy wheel n i sad i couldnt dang
Could you just speak English?
#9 - hp999
LFS is a simulator,not Forza.
4th thread and counting..................
Quote from blackbird04217 :This is the third thread that *I* have seen where you are saying you are too poor to buy the game. Then deal with it! Sorry for the harshness here, but I am sick of reading about your financial statement where I am in a "poor" friggen position myself, but you won't see me complain because I have food, and a roof. Not to mention lights, electricity, a computer and the internet to respond to this.

Here's a solution: Cancel your internet for 3 months, buy S2 then reenable the internet. Just shush it already- PLEASE.

who bit ur dick off?
Its several days late, you obviously didn't read his post several times complaining about his money situation. Oh and by the way - my dick is fine.
Drifting with keyboard is just fail but try using PS3 or XBOX Controller
Or EVEN!!!!!! a steering wheel!
Quote from blackbird04217 :Its several days late, you obviously didn't read his post several times complaining about his money situation. Oh and by the way - my dick is fine.

Hahaha I agree with you though.

drifting with keybord
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG