The online racing simulator
(F1 Teams Skin Transfer Problem)
Right i no there are alot of F1 Racers out there on lfs so any way the problem is the F1 teams skin transfer problem is that i have them all in my lfs folder but i can't transfer them over to the game it self i've been on on lfs world uploaded skins there i think i have anyway but could some one maybe point me in the right direction please it would realy help cheers guys thanks see u all on the race track soon lol
just put the skins in your LFS/data/skins folder
#6 - Tukko
Quote from Hankstar :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English?

LOL

This must be the worst English since faster1111111 Funny how it always comes from people who have the Union Jack in front of their names..
#7 - Bean0
Quote from Tukko :LOL

This must be the worst English since faster1111111 Funny how it always comes from people who have the Union Jack in front of their names..

Its just like everything else though.

We make/invent it.
We export it.
Everyone else is better at it than us.

#8 - Tukko
Quote from Bean0 :Its just like everything else though.

We make/invent it.
We export it.

Like football? :hihi::soccer:

We make/invent it.
We export it.

Quote from Tukko :Like football? :hihi::soccer:

Yes, including football

At least we still get to laugh at the Scots for being even worse
don't worry we beat you in the rugby the only game worth bothering about.
#12 - mr_x

We make/invent it.
We export it.

hehe that's so true!
#13 - JJ72

Chinese invented football!!

(hence the reason we sucked)
sry but i don't quite follow how do i enter lfs folder im pretty new too all this

ROFL, OWNED!
#16 - wE1l
Quote from JJ72 :Chinese invented football!!

(hence the reason we sucked)

Yep, good point. I find it astonishing how late the world finally admitted it originates from antient China. Below I quote wikipedia:"Similar games include Tsu Chu and Kemari in ancient China and Japan respectively. Tsu Chu, documented as early as the Qin Dynasty, (255-260BCE), is depicted in Han Dynasty (25–220 CE) frescoes being played by women.[1] There are, however, a number of opinions on the dates involved, with the earliest estimates at 5000 BCE."

Despite this, the Chinese played football more as a game, not as a sport. And it's widely accepted that England is the home of modern football.
Quote from M.SCHUMACHER :sry but i don't quite follow how do i enter lfs folder im pretty new too all this

Dude?! Did you even read all the stuff about punctuation and grammar?

Go to where you installed LFS, on your c:\ drive for example. Then go into the data folder, then skins folder and put the F1 skins there.

Then read the "Using Your Custom Skin in LFS" bit of this: http://skinnerz.proboards26.co ... lay&thread=1139970414
I think this guy can't even work explorer, so how he'll cope with sim racing I have no idea. Maybe it 20 or so years when he's learnt how to ties his own shoe laces he'll come back.
-
(th84) DELETED by th84
#19 - th84
Why not just answer the guys question and leave the insults to yourself?
Quote from th84 :Why not just answer the guys question and leave the insults to yourself?

Yeah maybe because they are better than every one else, or so they think.
Quote from th84 :Why not just answer the guys question and leave the insults to yourself?

no insults just flaming yeah but its just so f***in difficult and annoying to read text like this which doesnt make any sense lol anyway i dont understand what is his problem yea call me stupid maybe i am anyway i hope someone understands it better rofl and then some funny smilies to make it more silly hehe got my point o rly thats great

:elefant::smash3d::banana:

illepall
Quote from M.SCHUMACHER :sry but i don't quite follow how do i enter lfs folder im pretty new too all this

when you downloaded LFS, you extracted the game into a folder of your choice, in there is a skins folder where you keep your own skins. possibly C:\LFS S2. try to find that folder and explore it.

skins_x is where other peoples skins get placed when they are automatically downloaded when you play online so dont put your skins in there and dont use ones out of there either for obvious reasons.

once you have the skin in the correct folder, you need to select it in game, go to garage, select your car and choose "new colours" then select the skin at the bottom of the page.

I assume you went to www.lfsworld.net and uploaded your skin there already.

oh and ignore the guys who hold World Records on high horses.
well said th....does get anoying see ing people get all im god on others....real clever from behind a screen., but anyway, good luck with gettin your skins sorted mike and see ya online

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG