The online racing simulator
Pedal set with clutch that's compatible with Momo Racing wheel?
Hi,

Since I started playing LFS, I always used a Momo Racing. I find it's a very strong wheel, it fits me and I wouldnt change it for anything else. My pedals started to act funny though and I'd like to buy new ones but I'm looking for a set of pedals that has a clutch.

What aftermarket pedals will fit the Momo?
#2 - dadge
you could buy a set of G25 pedals and a usb converter thingy.
ECCI pedals are great, and come in 3-pedal form! Not cheap though, although the shipping will be a bit kinder to Canada than to Britain.
Just looked at ECCI pedals, they are pretty awesome but at 500$ they are out of my budget. G25 pedals sound like a good idea, and I guess the USB connector is an adapter that plugs from the pedal format plug to a USB format plug?
#5 - dadge
Sounds good, now I only gotta find G25 pedals and buy that 50$ cable lol. :P
Riders, I'll offer you this: Leo is pretty awesome with his stuff. He's got pretty good warranty deals and such.
So you're buying me a cable? Sweet.
Ok new question, where to buy G25 / G27 pedals? I cannot find them individually on Ebay, they all come with the wheel + shifter. :/
Good... I'm looking for a set too... Shitty DFP/GT pedals can go in the trash where they belong =P
dude, i hit the DPF pedals for over 3 years. so did many other LFS drivers. the pedals might not be the best but shit is one thing they are not. with the DFP pedals, i learned to flux(vibrate pedal to the estimated speed) the throttle to gain mid corner speed. a bit like shaking your foot back and forth really fast. +/-10% kind of thing. hard to explain, harder to show.
it's a bit of a pain to get used to but when you do, it is worth at least 1/2 second overall.
i still flux on my G25. good habits are hard to brake.
The DFP pedals aren't THAT bad. I have some here, and only once did they play up, and Logitech replaced them for me.
I still dont get it. Schematic looks easy , not hard to do it alone but where i need to plug usb? Ok we plug our wheels with usb , thats true , but second wire from usb is mounted in wheel inside. I think this is fake. Pedals cant control nothing if they are connected just to single usb port. There is no chip or something inside that shitbox where pc can recognize it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG