The online racing simulator
Wow
(27 posts, closed, started )
Wow
Just found an old LFS folder on my computer. Might play a bit during winter.
Thanks for the info
That was very helpful. I would like that thread to be made sticky
#5 - Mysho
Imagine world without internet.
#7 - BAMBO
I must honestly say, this thread has changed my life. Never have I ever experience such self-enlightenment when it came to these kind of manners. I used to be a very shallow person, who would never go into such things and who would have probably lived a very meaningless life. I was just so luckily to stumble upon such an inspiration to everything. I began a walk down a path of enlightenment which would also lead me to happiness and self accomplishment. Pretty much, to make me at peace with myself. I immediately started to feel the difference, I got happier and even managed to finally put to rest a few skeletons in the closet. Now most would probably say that what I have just told is simply nothing but a lie. But I say to you, I was once in the same place but now, I'm a new man! I strongly recommend this thread to anyone
Good to see you around, RM. What's up?
Cut the crap guys. All the "thanks for the info" bullcrap is getting a little old now. Just ignore the thread if it's no use to you.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Hey Riders. How you doing bud? Haven't spoken to you in a while.
Another spammer back, awesome.
Hey! I wasnt that bad lol. Anyway I've been out since June, working my butt out 48 hours a week, trying to have a life in between and offcourse party like an animal.

Now I'm putting money aside for studies but also for my 2nd car which I'll buy around Spring 2010: a 2005 Ford P71. Right now I'm still driving my piece of crap Corolla, e-braking all around the universe.

Video here:

http://www.vimeo.com/8372413
Quebec my friend, Quebec.

And it's a Subaru Impreza...
Quote from Riders Motion :Unless you were talking about the yellow Sunfire? :P

no, the one trying to ram the yellow sunfire out of the snowbank... what a way to ruin two bumpers...
You beat me at ninja edit haha. See post again.
riders motion you canadian cu.nt wtf why this thread get a fcuking life none of us care ok. just get off the forums and go put your head in a bucket and die harsh but noone likes you the water might freeze over then you will die a quite painful death which is good and if that doesnt appeal to you then attach your genitals to a bunjee cord tie it too the top of the highest building you can find then jump off and try and do a live strwam so when i watch you die and can laugh so hard i may shit myself
Quote from Riders Motion :Just found an old LFS folder on my computer. Might play a bit during winter.

When Winters Over maybe you can gtfo again.

I'l Never forget what you've said.

Scum.
Quote from brt900 :riders motion you canadian cu.nt wtf why this thread get a fcuking life none of us care ok. just get off the forums and go put your head in a bucket and die harsh but noone likes you the water might freeze over then you will die a quite painful death which is good and if that doesnt appeal to you then attach your genitals to a bunjee cord tie it too the top of the highest building you can find then jump off and try and do a live strwam so when i watch you die and can laugh so hard i may shit myself

U doing drugs? Thats ... not nice to say at all if u ask me.

Quote from Jordan2007 :When Winters Over maybe you can gtfo again.

I'l Never forget what you've said.

Scum.

i dont get it, what did he say? :/
Quote from hazaky :

i dont get it, what did he say? :/

I think that whatever he said, wasn't important at all. You know, kids these days, cry for everything.
Well yea, but what brt900 said ... damn, thats rude. I reported the post already tho.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I think that whatever he said, wasn't important at all. You know, kids these days, cry for everything.

And you can Suck my Dick.

Ok Then, Maybe If i said Something Spiteful about someone Just died very Close to you ? Then Laugh on Purpose? How would that feel?
This thread is closed

Wow
(27 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG