The online racing simulator
Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
kk when it is downloaded
GTA 4 32%.
lol that's taking a while ginho I downloaded it in a day (12 hours to be precise, and I kept getting kicked off the net - damn isp)....

dno why people are moaning about gta iv being buggy, it runs fine on my system and seems no more or less buggy than the x360 I used to have.
my tf2 download have got to 95% then my net has taken a dump.
Been playing GTA 4 Finally started working, Been pretty good.
GTA IV 84% after 3 nights DAMN, my brother has been downloading the same game for same time so its a battle for the bandwidth. But hehey, i got modem and router in my room so i can switch on/off his internet whenever i want to gain some advantage :icon23:
Quote from JJ72 :That's because you never played it.

Try L4D2 once, and you will never look back.

It's just L4D with new character skins. Not really a whole new game..
Wow BF2 with 3 expansion packs for £3.74!
I lost my old BF2 cd and case with serial number but I didn't want to buy it again because knowing my luck it would show up when I'm not even looking for it. I think I can justify purchasing it at that price though!

I also bought L4D2 for 20 quid
Quote from BlueFlame :It's just L4D with new character skins. Not really a whole new game..

No it's not, but I understand what you're trying to say.

They should have added to L4D, but L4D2 is much more than an update or patch. Too much is changed to make it just an update.
Quote from Jakg :GTA4 for a fiver? Why not.

125 KB/s, thats why not...

Well thats 3 times the speed of my internet, so count yourself lucky.
Hm, I decided to take the Steam plunge and get the BF2 collection. Never played an FPS online apart from 5 mins of Q3A demo, should be interesting Download speed seems alright to me, 300-400 KB/s
Quote from garph :No it's not, but I understand what you're trying to say.

They should have added to L4D, but L4D2 is much more than an update or patch. Too much is changed to make it just an update.

Well it runs off the same engine for a start, and it's exactly the same format (4 guys hunting zombies) so to buy L4D2 thinking it's new and cool is like I said, just like selling a new car for the same one that is a facelift model.
Quote from Gills4life :Wow BF2 with 3 expansion packs for £3.74!

Those 3 "expansions" are free with the latest patch.
Wtf. Im experiencing a problem with GTA IV, cant get to run it at all. I've c/p'd the stuff which were written on the error report. If somebody could help via PM's, i'd appreciate that and would send more info etc etc..

I got Windows Vista SP1, does GTA IV work with it in the first place?
Its BS that after 3 nights of downloading everything turns out like this..

Thanks...

APPCRASH
GTAIV.exe
4ab94397
GTAIV.exe
4ab94397
c0000005
000565f6
1. 8591
2. aee9a847f1445e572edd60d1361b543b
3. 95af
4. 0c411145c675095423e4f6d42f1ebda4
You need SP3 as far as I know.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well it runs off the same engine for a start, and it's exactly the same format (4 guys hunting zombies) so to buy L4D2 thinking it's new and cool is like I said, just like selling a new car for the same one that is a facelift model.

How many games use the source engine and you can say pretty much the same for every FPS, each is a facelift of the last, same idea different levels/characters and tasks.

If you want to use your argument then every game ever made or will be made is null and void, god damn you're such a selfish bastard, now no one can play anything, ****s sake guy!
Quote from BlueFlame :Well it runs off the same engine for a start, and it's exactly the same format (4 guys hunting zombies) so to buy L4D2 thinking it's new and cool is like I said, just like selling a new car for the same one that is a facelift model.

Every game ever made is practically the same.
It's a row of 1's and 0's.
Quote from garph :How many games use the source engine and you can say pretty much the same for every FPS, each is a facelift of the last, same idea different levels/characters and tasks.

If you want to use your argument then every game ever made or will be made is null and void, god damn you're such a selfish bastard, now no one can play anything, ****s sake guy!

No, it's not like that at all, if LFS made a completely parallel game with 1 extra car and track and claimed it to be completely different game and charged money for it. Then it would be the same as Left for dead and L4D2
Quote from DevilDare :Those 3 "expansions" are free with the latest patch.

Only 2 are - special forces (which is the best but no-one plays it) isn't free.

I <3 BF2.
Oh yeah. Sorry.

I was talking about the "booster packs". Thought there are 3 of them
Quote from DevilDare :Those 3 "expansions" are free with the latest patch.

Fail.

Also just bought TF2 as it seems to be very popular. Lets see what all the fuss is about!
TF2 is just like all the source games... crap.
Your opinion is crap Source games rock
Just bought Dragon Age for 37€... Still not supa cheap but better than 50€
Quote from Sir moi 407 :Your opinion is crap Source games rock

What he said. Just tried it, great fun!

E: Been playing it for the last couple of hours, it's bloody brilliant. It's just so hectic and funny!
Quote from Sir moi 407 :Your opinion is crap Source games rock
Just bought Dragon Age for 37€... Still not supa cheap but better than 50€

It is sold for 13 £ on amazon

Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG