The online racing simulator
New Dimension Racing
(94 posts, started )
Quote from boothy :"Ooh I do like a bit of Wensleydale"

I was waiting for that

Cheers everyone!
GL and HF not that I didn't know about this or anything....
Grats.
YOU SUCK.

Sorry, I wanted to break the mould of ''grats'.

But... 'grats.

And stop stalking my friends
Quote from J@tko :

And stop stalking my friends

Keep stalking his friends

Gratz Timmy boy
Tim's a definately nice guy
Gratz!
Too bad they stole him away from Clockwork.
:bump:

I'll plagarize again from the other thread, but will put this here for people who come here more than the General Discussion section.

It's baaaaackkkkkk !

Server is now up and running, and is called NDR|MRT Public Racing

Join up !

I've also readded the public page to our site, since we will be sorting out money shortly to purchase a proper domain (!) and a proper webhost (!!), but until then, the old page has been updated and the old reports system is in place. Ellis can get over it, by putting in a nice MRT pack image inplace of the TBO images I can't be arsed to replace. :P

Anyway, check out the server, and check the site out at http://newdimensionracing.synthasite.com

Happy racing !
New Dimension Racing launches new website

NDR are proud to announce the launch of our new website, www.newdimensionracing.com. Our new website is maintained by our web admin dudez JP and Ellis, although it is set up so that any NDR member can make or edit news items on the site. Thus we hope that the website will be a good reference point for the community to obtain the latest results, race reports, news items, rulebooks and a calendar of our events. Using various nice plugins, we have embedded media of various types [I know - how up-to-date are we!], but also embedded rule-books so that some people [*cough* niko *cough*] don't complain that they can't open pdf files

The site is dead easy to navigate - use the general topics on the left hand side, or search the more general league-specific sections at the top of the page. Placing your mouse over the league brings up a sub-menu with various subpages about the League.

As always, constructive C&C is more than welcome, and we hope that you enjoy using our new site!

In other news:

Quote :
NDR are pleased to announce that the GTAL Season 2010 is now go, with details of the test race and the list of accepted teams now public.

The test race sees the teams travel to the fast, undulating curves of Aston for a 2h race around the GT Configuration. This event is designed to get the teams used to the format of the series, aswell as getting some more of that all important practice in with these cars. The race will take place at 1815 UTC on Saturday 24th October, immediately preceded by a 30 min qualification session.

The current list of accepted teams is as follows:

01 E-Team
02 Lublin Racing Team
03 XCite Racing
04 Serbian Chromed Pistons
05 Sonicrealms Racing
06 ZION Team
07 Estonian Endurance Racers
08 RAPTOR-RACING
09 FUBAR Racing
10 Sim Racing Society
11 White Water Radicals
12 Dinamo Motorsport
13 Clockwork Motorsports
14 SimRacing Lithuania Team
15 Conedodgers
16 Conquest Racing
17 7Karat
18 DeadLine Racing
19 The Danish Racing Team
20 CoRe Racing
21 n!faculty
22 4 Stroke Racing Team
23 Serbian Hell Drivers
24 Something Awful
25 Undecided/To Be Announced
26 Undecided/To Be Announced
27 Undecided/To Be Announced
28 Undecided/To Be Announced

We hope to have an exciting and close season. Round 1 is 3h of BL1R on the 14th November.

Source: http://www.newdimensionracing. ... p/gtal-menu/gtalnews-menu

See you on track

Jackson and the NDR Crew
Nice one
nice site
Quote from dan926 :nice site

++

it looks better than your orange one, even if they both use some crummy CMS.
Quote from bunder9999 :++

it looks better than your orange one, even if they both use some crummy CMS.

The old site CMS was a piece of shite. Pure. No wonder Ellis liked it or at least never updated it :P
Quote from dekojester :The old site CMS was a piece of shite. Pure. No wonder Ellis liked it or at least never updated it :P

Excuse me. If I hadn't gone to the effort of making the Synthasite one, we would probably have been stuck with THIS UTTER TAT (in friggen purple, no less :doh as our website for several years .

The orange website may be crap compared to our new one, but it served a purpose and did what we needed it to do for over a year, and offered far more information that Jack ever intended to put on that purple site. If it was really that terrible deko, you would have made a new one sooner.
It's taken you over two weeks to wake up and reply to that?

Good to have you back Joe
BTW Hai!

Happy Christmas everybody!
o hai! Merry Xmas
yeah... merry christmas everyone... hope you'll get your cchristmas presents... :P

New Dimension Racing
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG