The online racing simulator
For christ(mas) sake !

Its nice that u are all new here and stuff, but please learn to use forums (and to read the rules and sections, and a bit of brain). No offense, just sayng. Merry christmas too.
Hello. Just got my s2 license yesterday as a self made Christmas present

I started playing lfs 4 years ago drifting my way around the bends. Got pretty good at it and won 2-3 small contests in my country back then. I eventually stopped playing. people were moving to s2, and demo servers were not fun anymore so i lost my interest. I then got patch alpa z i think, had it tweak'd and started playing solo with all kind of setups for fun.
Got bored after more than 1 year of solo playing and thought i download the current lfs version and unlock s2 to start drifting again. At the moment i'm trying to get used to the new physics, work a setup and hope to get back at it.

Merry Christmas to everyone
Hi i'm new here....

I bought a G27 wheel for playing Toca3, and Dirt 2... But thous games where lacking and I wanted something more realistic..... Finally found LFS and bought it right away... I LOVE it... wish they would update it more and steal Iracing's thunder... I won't pay for I racing because I wont pay monthly for any game ;P

NOR will I pay for a DEMO!
Hi everybody!!!
Hi,I'm brand new to lfs.I've done a couple online races already(BL).I will be buying S2 license pretty soon.I used to race Nascar 2001 online quite a bit way back when but it could get quite crazy.The racing community here seems a lot more serious about racing.Many happy laps to everybody,Cheers!
hello, i have had this game for 2 weeks now and its awesome, just practicing a lot and run a few private room to get used to the physics,so hopefully will be ready to race soon
Hi people I bought a S2 license yesterday but been playing the demo for a few months! Greets and happy new year everyone!
Hi all! I used to play NetkarPro but now I'm having a lot of fun with LFS!

The physics is maybe a bit under nkp, but the overall game is much more entertaining!

Also the AI for offline playing is very well done!

Any news about the Scirocco?
Hey ,I'm [BG]Taxi and I'm hosting "Bulgarian DemoZone" for Demo Users like me.I'm new so i might say "Hi" and for the Demo's who play in my server (CarPark/BL3)..EnJoY!
Hello and MERRY CHRI....Oh I'm too late.
Hi to all
My brother and I, we bouth want to race in S2.
But we have one licence for 2 pc's.

How do i unlock the second pc?

Does enyone now??

Greetz Rosco
Quote from rosco167 :My brother and I, we bouth want to race in S2.
But we have one licence for 2 pc's.

How do i unlock the second pc?

Does enyone now??

Greetz Rosco

You can unlock it on 2 PC without any problems, with the same username and game password. However, only one of you will be able to race online.
Quote from Flame CZE :You can unlock it on 2 PC without any problems, with the same username and game password. However, only one of you will be able to race online.

to bad...

Thanks annyway
Hello All.
I bought LFS a little bit before Christmas, and I've played around on it since. I haven't spent much time learning the tracks.
I also race on iRacing, and I use a logitech G27 to race with.
I haven't raced online, mainly because of not knowing most of the tracks, and I'm kindof afraid of racing online, I just don't want to mess up and make somebody mad at me.
Quote from FF30 :Hello All.
I bought LFS a little bit before Christmas, and I've played around on it since. I haven't spent much time learning the tracks.
I also race on iRacing, and I use a logitech G27 to race with.
I haven't raced online, mainly because of not knowing most of the tracks, and I'm kindof afraid of racing online, I just don't want to mess up and make somebody mad at me.

Welcome to LFS

Don't be afraid to come online and join in the fun

Many servers offer great racing in the "slower" road cars (XFG, XRG, UF1) These are very forgiving to drive and we have players/drivers of all ranges of experiance, competing together on some of the more busy servers.

Join the server and say Hi, let peeps know you are new to LFS. I feel confidant saying that if you ask for help, someone will send you a nice setup ingame, and maybe give you some tips to get you started.

Press number 4 to toggle the "racing line" to help you learn the tracks faster, just don't forget to turn it off after a few laps

Press T to chat ingame, and press N to see the players connected.

If you see me in a server I will always go out of my way to help new racers, so just ask

SD.
hi,
i've already played with the demo a few races, i'm thinking about buying S2. BUT there are a lot of these kids, who just **** up the races. for example there was this guy driving backwards in the middle of the race... or the most recent little ****er called a vote after 9 and a half laps (out of 10) to kick me w/o any reason, and the others just voted it (no, i did not even TOUCH any other car, or said a word, he was in the second place, it may looked like a nice way to win... and he won)
i'm not saying that everybody is like this ass, but you only need one in every race to make these things

so my question is, is it just the demo filled with these losers or s2 is crawling with them too, because that way i'm gonna find another game to have fun

edit: sorry for the language
It's only in demo.

Those idiots who don't play but anoy the drivers wont pay any money for being so idiot
hi
i'm from Chile, and i play LFS from 1 year.

bye
Hi I'm Matt
I've been playing LFS since Sunday and, if i'm honest, i'm not very good Hopefully if i get a wheel i might get better I've also made 2 skins but there not very good :P
I'm new.

Welcome me.
Quote from JPeace :amb?

So close let's say I know him rather well.

Where's my welcome?
Quote from JPeace :WILKOMMEN!

lmao wish i know who you acctually where.

anyways, cya on the track mb

mb?

and thanks

although I hardly play ;/
hi to all
I have now S2 licence

how can i colar my name??

and how can i skins from others

pls help
Quote from JPeace :to colour your name, press and hold cntrl to get the colours. to gets skins from other players you can find them on this forum in the skins section. or u can make your own. congrats on getting S2 and have fun

thanks for the quick replay

gr
Rosco
HI all, im the new one ther
seya all in server

New players say hi here
(3706 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG