mblixt
Yuri Laszlo
AndRand
jrd.racer
kiste
Furiously-Fast
TuomasH
LFS Photomode Competition Round 52 Voting: Endurance Racing
WOW, AWESOME! I voted for nobody, because there isn't a poll.

EDIT: Now there is.
Quote from JO53PHS :52nd Round voting.

This week's theme was "Ice Racing"

So everybody missed the topic?
There is you idiot.. :rolleyes:

The forum posts the thread and THEN you make the poll, which is added in the following minutes.

Just FTR, I never forgot to add the poll.
Don't stress. It was a joke.

Voted for brandons, nice edit, lovely picture.
5tag picture looks awesome in the preview, but when you click the high-res, the cars so small etc. I'd like it, if the high-res picture would be the same as the preview.
#6 - M0rV
Voted for 5tag nice edit
5tag.

Dmt is also a great one, however, it is more a "racing" shot/edit. Doesnt really show endurance IMO.

But then again, night shots do get boring.
#8 - pik_d
Quote from DevilDare :5tag.

Dmt is also a great one, however, it is more a "racing" shot/edit. Doesnt really show endurance IMO.

But then again, night shots do get boring.

Dmt's shot is from a MoE race.
I know.

But to me (ME) it does not really show endurance.

If you show it a random guy, he will see the edit as just a racing shot.
Quote from DevilDare :I know.

But to me (ME) it does not really show endurance.

If you show it a random guy, he will see the edit as just a racing shot.

To tell you the truth, none of these actually tell me something about Endurance race. Even racing in the night doesnt tell that its a endurance.

But if you see clearly, dmt's picture is not taken with a normal trackday/road car. That tells me enough.

Its a matter of taste. You can vote what you want, its your vote.

I like dmt's picture the most, because its simply awesome. Even if it wasnt edited, it would already be my fav. The place its been shot is just plain badass
#11 - 5tag
I have a few questions.

Quote from Takumi_lfs :To tell you the truth, none of these actually tell me something about Endurance race.

Why have you voted at all? What would a picture need to convince you it's related to endurance racing?

Quote from Takumi_lfs :But if you see clearly, dmt's picture is not taken with a normal trackday/road car. That tells me enough.

How many entries used a normal trackday/road car? In which way does your brain relate a city course to real life endurance racing the most?

Quote from Takumi_lfs :I like dmt's picture the most, because its simply awesome. Even if it wasnt edited, it would already be my fav.

You would have voted for an unedited picture? This is not the "raw screenshots" thread, you know?

Thanks to everyone who voted for my entry but it's kind of hard to see I'm losing against a five minute job. (not even properly done)
If you're going to cry, don't enter competitions at all.
Quote from 5tag :
Thanks to everyone who voted for my entry but it's kind of hard to see I'm losing against a five minute job. (not even properly done)

I know right? All he did was add blur, yet he gets the most votes.
5tag shows real endurance, even le mans sorta shot what u get there in the morning, other one is just a shot from MoE well yea endurance but bluuuh way better job by 5tag imo
#15 - 5tag
Quote from Takumi_lfs :If you're going to cry, don't enter competitions at all.

Wow! Short and effective, that really shut me up.

Quote from Furiously-Fast :I know right? All he did was add blur, yet he gets the most votes.

Thank you...

Quote from Rudy van Buren :5tag shows real endurance, even le mans sorta shot what u get there in the morning, other one is just a shot from MoE well yea endurance but bluuuh way better job by 5tag imo

...and thank you!
I think 5tag's entry is a more deserving winner, he's put alot more effort and creativity into it.
Wow, some sore losers here.

I voted for Dmt as well because I simply liked the picture the most. I have never edited any picture before so I can't really tell who did the most work and who only did a "5 minute job". If you want the picture with the most work put into it to win, you should select a jury consisting of photo editing "experts" and not a public poll.
#19 - Dmt
Quote from zeugnimod :Wow, some sore losers here.

I voted for Dmt as well because I simply liked the picture the most. I have never edited any picture before so I can't really tell who did the most work and who only did a "5 minute job". If you want the picture with the most work put into it to win, you should select a jury consisting of photo editing "experts" and not a public poll.

Now I agree with you.
Mmmm, well I voted for 5tag, I did like brandons48, but its abit tooo dark .. As for Dmt, It's nice and clean, but abit too simple as most have pointed out
Voted 5tag, atmospheric.

Would have been brandons48 but for a couple of things (constructive crit, still nice edit!) At 150 I'd want my lights to penetrate a bit further! And...what's illuminating the drivers helmet?
#22 - 5tag
Quote from zeugnimod :I can't really tell who did the most work and who only did a "5 minute job". If you want the picture with the most work put into it to win, you should select a jury consisting of photo editing "experts" and not a public poll.

It's not like jury members are the only ones who are able to get the feeling of a picture. It just annoys me that most anyone will just click through the entries in a rush. Not many have a second look for details and maybe even a further one.

I'm not saying an impressive, quality result must have had much time and work spent on it by the author. I'm just trying to point out that it should not look like it was made in a rush, not really caring.

And I don't understand anyone asking me who would give a damn, yet taking part in the vote.
hahaha i didnt even get 1 vote.
nice win dmt!
Quote from jrd.racer :hahaha i didnt even get 1 vote.

Me too, lol. I would have liked 5tag to win though. His entry suits the endurance theme the most out of all the entries.
why my pic isn't in thread poll ??

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG