The online racing simulator
christmas presents
(169 posts, started )
1h to go over here

but i already recieved this.

a ruined nice family dinner thanks to my mom's '' oh my good, im waay too stressed out '' crysis, my bro agreeing with her, and his fiance talk shitting me for not giving 2 shits about it. honestly, i told them what they deserved. seriously, why bring that god damn topic on an xmas eve dinner? arent you supposed to be happy to be with your family (well... if u can call it a family...) , not trying to set it apart even more?

ffs!

+ i already know my gift from my parents: xbox live gold.... at least i'll have some fun when my bro and his fiance gtfo out of my. i'll just be a douche to them at their marriage next week....

but im gonna wait to see if i get an other present. (ie: kicked out of the app for the night, etc...)

right now, the only ppl that i feel that care about me, is a friend in vancouver who sent me a letter, some friends over here in montreal, and a girl in back in my (now) shitty native land called argentina.

humbug.

i hope that u lads will not go thru this....

merry xmas to everyone!
Quote from el pibe :1h to go over here

but i already recieved this.

a ruined nice family dinner thanks to my mom's '' oh my good, im waay too stressed out '' crysis, my bro agreeing with her, and his fiance talk shitting me for not giving 2 shits about it. honestly, i told them what they deserved. seriously, why bring that god damn topic on an xmas eve dinner? arent you supposed to be happy to be with your family (well... if u can call it a family...) , not trying to set it apart even more?

ffs!

+ i already know my gift from my parents: xbox live gold.... at least i'll have some fun when my bro and his fiance gtfo out of my. i'll just be a douche to them at their marriage next week....

but im gonna wait to see if i get an other present. (ie: kicked out of the app for the night, etc...)

right now, the only ppl that i feel that care about me, is a friend in vancouver who sent me a letter, some friends over here in montreal, and a girl in back in my (now) shitty native land called argentina.

humbug.

i hope that u lads will not go thru this....

merry xmas to everyone!

merry xmas to ya.

anyways i only got a watch and some clothes which i dont even think was meant for ''christmus Gift''.

o yea and this.................
Attached images
This.JPG
i got this and a HDMI cable for my xbox 360
32" vizio HD LCD TV
Well i got my 1TB HDD the other day so that was a good bit of my xmas presents then last night my CPU started failing when overclocked and on stock clocks i cant play games on decent settings . Managed to grab a AM3 motherboard and a Athlon II x4 620 for £140 so thats all of my xmas on PC! though part of the deal is mum gets my old stuff to give her a new PC .

Got a few things wrapped up in the living room waiting for me to open! so i reckon ive been spoiled rotten this year!

Merry Christmas to all!
*long post*

I had a fantastic day today. Me, my girlfriend, and pretty much my entire family spent the whole day drinking, eating, watching TV, playing board games, and generally chilling out. In all honestly, it's been one of the few days where i have lazed about and actually enjoyed doing it! Usually, if i spend the day doing nothing when i have days off, i get bored very quickly and feel like doing something, but today was not like that. I genuinely feel incredibly chilled out right now, and it feels like all my stress and pains from this year have all washed away. Maybe someone spiked me drink?

We all decided to open our presents at Midnight. It was great. It took us just over 3 hours to open them all, as there was 15 people here at the time.

Some have gone back to my dads house now. Some are still here, including my younger cousins who are still running round the house with there new presents at 5 in the Morning. Aren't kids great?

I will be going to bed in the next ten minutes, and i will be sending the kids to bed soon too. The plan for tomorow is to get everyone back from my dads over to my house, then we will spend the day together drinking/chatting/messing with gifts, while me, my dad, and my girlfriend cook the turkeys (Yes, you read right. Turkey(s)!). We will be starting to cook the turkeys at 10am or so, and it should be done around 6pm, which would be perfect. It will be the first turkey that i have cooked by myself, so i hope i don't mess it up, but my Dad will be helping and he is a fantastic cook, so it should go ok.

After tomorrow, everyone will still be staying at mine and my Dads house right up until 2nd or 3rd (somewhere around there...) so that we can spend New Years Eve together. We've not planned anything over those few days inbetween, as this time of year is meant to be spent relaxing, but we plan a few "day outs" to places to keep the kids entertained. Saying that, they should be bloody entertained with all the stuff they got this year! I have no idea where they will keep it all. Crazy.

Talking of Christmas presents, here is what i got (just to keep on-topic ).

New Logitech G25. Shifter broke on my previous one, so my girlfriend got me one as there going VERY cheap right now!
The usual stuff like clothes, money, a pair of trainers. etc.
Some music CD's and DVD's.
Chocolate! Yum.
Lot's of things for my RC buggy. I have not used it in a while, and needed these things to freshen it up. I will be getting it out again in the snow!
Lava Lamp.
Electric Shaver / Razor combo.
Multiple wash kits / Aftershave gift sets. I think there trying to tell me something...
Lot's of AutoGlym stuff.
Xbox 360 Games.
Xbox 360 Accesories.

And for my Girlfriend, i got her...

Clothes and some Lingerie. Oooo aaarrrrr.
Makeup / Perfume giftsets.
Chocolate.
Shoes.
DVD's / Music etc.
COD6 MW2 for PC.
Hair curler thingys...
Jewelry.
New phone / Phone Case / Speaker Dock / Mini Printer.
I also bought her a Lava Lamp exactly the same as the one she bought me, as i accidently saw it in the bedroom. She was confused...lol

In all seriousness, i was really considering buying her an Engagement ring. I won't start all the "She's the love of my life" blah blah crap, but she does mean alot to me. I decided not to after having a discussion about it with friends & family. We all agreed that we are both too young at the moment, and i can tell when i have discussed it with her in the past that she isn't too keen on the idea at the moment either, despite how much she loves me. It's basically the same reason we wouldn't have kids at the moment. Too young, and we need to concentrate on other things first, like our jobs and keeping up with bills.

One day though chaps. Mark my words. One day.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all! Love you! xxx
Glowsticks

my mother knows me so well <3
#83 - CSU1
Quote from simscube :....

The custard cream cake with bacon on top is an epically awsome prezzie
I will get presents tomorrow

You guys are insane, you all get for thousands of euro of presents.
Quote from G!NhO :I will get presents tomorrow

You guys are insane, you all get for thousands of euro of presents.

Yeah At least with my one I'll be able to rob a bank. I guess it's.. sort of a "do it yourself" kind of idea =) Lets paint it black first.
Velbon CX-888 tripod
I had no idea that my parents knew, that i'm going to buy one of these
Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone!
Oh, and squidhead, that's one awesome present, i'm kinda jealous
Quote from richukss :Velbon CX-888 tripod
I had no idea that my parents knew, that i'm going to buy one of these
Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone!
Oh, and squidhead, that's one awesome present, i'm kinda jealous

It's nice when people get you something you actually want and do not expect =) Need a tripod myself ^_^
Well my wife got me the Susan Boyle CD , some Armani boxers, that was ruined when she said I look absolutely nothing like the guy on tha packaging wearing them . A rather nice Wallet. My daughter got me a bottle of Famous Grouse Whisky with the name changed to Famous Dad and my name scribed onto the bottle.

Also got Sim socks and some Audio FX 5.1 Pro headset but neither have arrived yet.

My little boy has quite bad learning difficulties, to see his face this morning was the highlight of my year

Now where did I lay that whisky......!

Hppy Christmas everyone.
The laptop I'm writing this from, some clothes, sprays, all the usual little christmas bits.

AND a little coupon book from my girlfriend with all kinds of interesting things inside.
I bought myself a cap.
I got a Gorillapod tripod and a new TV for my room, amongst other smaller things
Helmet, Hans Device Woo And Logitech G19.

10 Packs Of Redbull
Loads Of playboy Stuff
Quote from Jordan2007 :Helmet, Hans Device Woo And Logitech G19.

10 Packs Of Redbull [6 Cans in each]

Loads Of playboy Stuff

Ha ha red bull is for pussy's.
At least it gives him wings ;P Might come useful in LFS
Yea It's Good Enough, Would rather buy Monster energy but there were no cheap deals on.

Im Gonna be Gaming with Brt900 Throughout the night until tommorow morning.

So i will Need it.

I Still Wouldnt Win With them Wings, Il start winning and Time Out.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Yea It's Good Enough, Would rather buy Monster energy but there were no cheap deals on.

Im Gonna be Gaming with Brt900 Throughout the night until tommorow morning.

So i will Need it.

OMG are you gonna play GTA 4?
If it downloads, 67% Most probably Not.
#98 - Migz
Got one of these...

And

Then £60 and a £20 top up card. More presents to come later though.
I bought these as a christmas present for myself:

You can officially call me a ricer now (i bought them for the track, so i can use wider tyres, will keep the stock ones for the street, and no, i'm not going to lower the car)!

christmas presents
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG