The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
Quote from hrtburnout :That technique is recommended by advanced drivers, in NL. Pompend remmen is what we call it.

It's the same here, but needless to say the guy in question thought he was an expert, especiall since he drives a R3D T0P!!!!!111 l33t Vauxhall Astra
Raining here now, it's all melting.
Got a fresh dusting of snow here Lots of icicles, roads are fine, half the snow has melted.
Fields of slush here, had loads of snow on the ground almost all week, then it melted just in time for Christmas, the one day where we can actually sit in and enjoy the winter scenes and not have to struggle to work.
Quote from 5haz :Fields of slush here, had loads of snow on the ground almost all week, then it melted just in time for Christmas.

That's cause you don't believe in Santa Claus!

- It's all turned to slush here as well. Wonderful timing, eh?
Quote from brandons48 :That's cause you don't believe in Santa Claus!

- It's all turned to slush here as well. Wonderful timing, eh?

I do believe in him, I saw him today, sitting up against a wall with a tin full of money and a can of special brew, actually, on second thoughts...
Ahaha - With rudolph sitting next to him, playing a harmonica.
a wounderful xmas here first time in like 3 years it have ben snow on xmas
now its like 20cm
Roads are icy as hell (snow's melted and then frozen), and can't see more than 6 feet with the fog. The best driving conditions I've been in so far, the roads are literally deserted
Quote from brandons48 :Ahaha - With rudolph sitting next to him, playing a harmonica.

It wasn't a Harmonica, it was a Kazoo!
It wasn't a reindeer, it was a mangy mutt with fake antlers strapped to it.
Quote from 5haz :It wasn't a reindeer, it was a mangy mutt with fake antlers strapped to it.

That was playing a Kazoo!
I don't know why you find that more suprising than a reindeer playing a kazoo.
Quote from 5haz :I don't know why you find that more suprising than a reindeer playing a kazoo.

There's so many theories but, it's just a Kazoo!
It's like an ice-rink out there now, literally. The rain we had has just polished the inch-think layer of ice over the roads. My parents are over for Xmas, and we just loaded up the car to go to my brother's. It's almost impossible to open or close the doors or boot - as you pull the handle, you just pull yourself along the ground into the side of the car. I tried to close the boot and just pushed myself 3 metres or so backwards and fell over.
its still snowing here
It rained on the 24th, just in time to rid of all the snow for Christmas. Great.
Quote from Crashgate3 :It's like an ice-rink out there now, literally.

Aha, all your british fear of skating has made you immobile... had you learned to ice skate, you'd be perfectly OK.
I can skate. Unfortunately, my trainers do not have blades on the bottom.
The "snow" season doesn't end until end of February/beginning of March over here.
Supposed to start again on Tuesday. Argh.
crazy kids

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG