The online racing simulator
i think your skins are all very lowres. You should get more time on one skin mat.
Stig helmet
Here is mine Stig Helmet

Have good time on playing LFS
dont see it
Quote from kiste :dont see it

It´s the same white tone as the forum backround is.

Attached images
helbieffed1od0.jpg
Ok Here is Stig helmet :P

Attached images
HEL_Stig.jpg
Can somebody do me this helmet skin?

Attached images
Skullhelm.jpg
Thanks to Mullog, I could make my iRacing/LFS helmet come to my real life...

Mullog, as you can see I wanted to maintain your logo on the visor, so I can always remember of who helped me with this!!

My real life helmet, me wearing it and Mullog's skin attached...

Cheers! Merry Xmas!!
Attached images
capacete 01.jpg
kart01.jpg
HEL_Buck77.jpg
nice one.
Thanks a lot for the wink Dan But that wasn't necessary I'm actually quite proud and also self conscious you let it on your real helmet

You'll get awesomes results for sure with it

Could have a closer view still ?
Quote from Mullog :Could have a closer view still ?

of course you can!!

here you go!

i just took these pics for you...

i also had my first go-kart race with it, the 6H Endurance of Aldeia da Serra...
you can check this news about me here... it's a google translated webpage, coz the real one is all in portuguese...

you can see the picture of all the guys running to the start [le mans style] and there is me, with the black/white suit and YOUR helmet...
Attached images
IMG_3479.JPG
IMG_3480.JPG
IMG_3481.JPG
my 2010 helmetskin.

nice
great skin Kiste
Quote from kiste :my 2010 helmetskin.

Nice one! But i think it would look even better if you used more shading on the skin, then the depth is really there
maybe i will change some things like shading in the next days. But i like it atm

And thanks guys.
Very clean one Grats

But the blue top strip isn't quite straight, as well as the top circle Don't know if it was meant to be like this or not, just a remark Great work anyway
yeah i know. but thats the crapyhelmetmodel and i were to busy to remake it atm.
Here is my latest one, Redline new colors inspired
Attached images
Mullog - Redline.png
very nice to.
Quote from buck77 :of course you can!!

here you go!

i just took these pics for you...

i also had my first go-kart race with it, the 6H Endurance of Aldeia da Serra...
you can check this news about me here... it's a google translated webpage, coz the real one is all in portuguese...

you can see the picture of all the guys running to the start [le mans style] and there is me, with the black/white suit and YOUR helmet...

This is the 10th time I look your helmet and this is the first time I noticed that the same who painted your helmet painted mine too
Quote from leonardo555 :This is the 10th time I look your helmet and this is the first time I noticed that the same who painted your helmet painted mine too

Yup...

That was designed by iRacing.com, converted to LFS by Mullog, and brought to real life by Rafael Pugliesi from Pugliart Creations!!
Quote from buck77 :Yup...

That was designed by iRacing.com, converted to LFS by Mullog, and brought to real life by Rafael Pugliesi from Pugliart Creations!!

ye..
Rafael from Pugliart is awesome.
but...
u could your own design, try to make one, not copy from another game :P
try to compare both my iRacing and RL helmet!!

they have the same 'IDEA' but their not the same AT ALL...
Quote from buck77 :try to compare both my iRacing and RL helmet!!

they have the same 'IDEA' but their not the same AT ALL...

Helmet Skins
(1323 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG