description out of your point of view
Incident between cars 33, 32,86,18 and 0
timecode 38:35 onwards
Will be investigated after the race.
Session: Race
your name: Jack Sedgwick
Cars Involved: All
Lap/time: Most
description out of your point of view: Excessive use of the Safety Car. The first 3 were not necessary and the fourth went on for too long. This is not an oval race, please sort it out.

I will take my punishment for taking out car 0.
-
(aroX123) DELETED by J@tko : NICE PROTEST.... NOT fp
#4 - Ori
Protest
Session: 4th round of the LLWS, Race
My Name: 0 O. Motorson
Cars Involved: 86, 32, 0
Lap 28 / 44:50.00

86 T. Chadwick crashes me at the end of the straight, turn 1. I land upside down and have to spectate. After the race he sais it would have been my fault. I still give him the chance to apologise. He does not. Instead he behaves like a miserable cretin.

Deko, I'm not demanding a severe punishment as the accident itself is not my concern.
It's just about this kid beeing taught a lesson on how to behave after wasting it.
Session: Race
Your name: 43 M. Booth
Cars Involved: myself and 0 O. Motorson
Lap/time: 4, 0:06:45
Description out of your point of view: Car 19 comes back onto the track after the chicane, car 0 despite having car 43 alongside jinks out from car 19 at the last possible moment and hits him, then makes it 3 wide in very little space causing me to go off and essentially end my race.
:bump:

Any news?
Here are all the official responses to the protests after Round 4 of the 2010 LFSCART Light Winter Series after review by the administrative team of the event:

Quote from hyntty :Incident between cars 33, 32,86,18 and 0
timecode 38:35 onwards
Will be investigated after the race.

This incident was posted for investigation due to administration thinking live that the incident was possibly avoidable or faulted by a driver. Upon further review after the race, this is deemed to be a racing incident, due to somewhat overaggressive but fair maneuvers or small errors exacerbating the look of the incidents.

Quote from JackDaMaster :Session: Race
your name: Jack Sedgwick
Cars Involved: All
Lap/time: Most
description out of your point of view: Excessive use of the Safety Car. The first 3 were not necessary and the fourth went on for too long. This is not an oval race, please sort it out.

I will take my punishment for taking out car 0.

This protest is rejected. All safety cars were called out by sufficient reasons based on the current criteria in NDR. All SC periods were of a sufficient length, most only two laps. A couple went to 3, and one went to 4 to allow all cars pitting during the yellow to catch up. The procedures and methods will be reviewed prior to the next event, but no action will be taken directly regarding this protest.

Quote from LFSn00b :Session - Race
your name - 30 N.Puntola
Cars Involved - 30, 22
Lap/time - lap 4/approx 10-15 minutes
description out of your point of view - Number 22 does not notice me and pushes me to grass while I have overlap.

Car 22 slows and moves to the left in attempt to avoid Car 43 which is spinning towards the track, throwing up a local yello. Car 30, either unsighted or unable to react in time hits the left side of 22 and slides in the wall and is launched out of bounds. This incident is deemed a racing incident.

Quote from Ori :Session: 4th round of the LLWS, Race
My Name: 0 O. Motorson
Cars Involved: 86, 32, 0
Lap 28 / 44:50.00

86 T. Chadwick crashes me at the end of the straight, turn 1. I land upside down and have to spectate. After the race he sais it would have been my fault. I still give him the chance to apologise. He does not. Instead he behaves like a miserable cretin.

Deko, I'm not demanding a severe punishment as the accident itself is not my concern.
It's just about this kid beeing taught a lesson on how to behave after wasting it.

Car 86 overshoots the entry a bit, and is on course to make rather minor contact with Car 0, then Car 09 arrives upon the scene and punts 86 into 0, causing the major incident. Without the involvement of car 09, it is projected that only a minor slide or spin would have been the result. However, the following penalties are being issued:

Car 86 - 3-place grid penalty for next attended LLWS 2010 Season Round for causing an avoidable incident.
Car 09 - 5-place grid penalty for next attended LLWS 2010 Season Round for causing an avoidable Incident.

Quote from boothy :Session: Race
Your name: 43 M. Booth
Cars Involved: myself and 0 O. Motorson
Lap/time: 4, 0:06:45
Description out of your point of view: Car 19 comes back onto the track after the chicane, car 0 despite having car 43 alongside jinks out from car 19 at the last possible moment and hits him, then makes it 3 wide in very little space causing me to go off and essentially end my race.

Car 19 recovers onto the track, in a manner not deemed to be unsafe. Car 43 turns to the left for the bend, and Car 0 attempts to make a move between Cars 19 and 43. The space was wide enough before the spin occured, but due to contact with Car 19, Car 0 slid into 43 causing the spin. The move from Car 0 is deemed to have been unnessecary at the time, and caused an avoidable incident. Car 0 is issued with a 3-place grid penalty for next attended LLWS 2010 Season Round for causing an avoidable incident.

In addition, on executive decision by the Chief Race Administrator, a WARNING goes out to all competitors to maintain proper sporting behaviour in the server in the ten minutes before the first session start time (scheduled, not actual start) and ten minutes after the announcement of the completion and chat open of the final session. These times will be listed steadfast in the NDR Sporting Code when the next update is relased later this month, but this should be common sense to not act unsporting or stupidly or dangerously in the server. This will apply evenly to administrators, broadcasters, as well as racers. Penalty for violation of this will go as far as exclusion from participation in events for a time. This childish name-calling and the like MUST STOP.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG