The online racing simulator
Britanny Murphy Dead at 32 years old.
(21 posts, started )
I'd never heard of her, only film I've watched with her in was Sin City but I still didn't recognise the face.

Anyway, seems a bit late to jump on the bandwagon now, I thought all the celebrities had chosen the summer to snuff it.
I've never heard of her, had to look her up. Shame what she did to her face - she was pretty before the plastic surgery disasters.
Recognise here from 8 mile. Whether she was known or not 32 is young. Wonder if it will come out that there was something more going on.
Quote from Greboth :Recognise here from 8 mile. Whether she was known or not 32 is young. Wonder if it will come out that there was something more going on.

I'd say so tbh, rumour has it she was anorexic.
No1 side effect of which is that it can make your heart stop, which looks like it could be what happened, i take it a cardiac arrest is effectively the same thing as your heart just stopping??
A lot of other people that nobody have heard of died today too
Quote from Becky Rose :A lot of other people that nobody have heard of died today too

Yup. That doesn't make it any less sad to those related to her.
I suppose, but something such as Anorexia is never good to put your body through, and tbh, 32 is a little young for your heart to stop, so maybe it could be due to an unhealthy habit..
Quote from danthebangerboy : i take it a cardiac arrest is effectively the same thing as your heart just stopping??

yes, it is. It's just what many people call "sudden death". It's what killed Fehér, Vivien Foe and many other sportsmen. It's something kind of natural (which freaks me out) but happens usually when someone just pushes his/her body to the limit.

Sorry for that lecture, I get carried away sometimes.

Never heard of the girl. What did she do in her life?
Ive seen her in some movies, was a great actor tho

RIP
What do you expect from someone thats a drug addict and doesn't eat?
I can tell you one thing its not healthy in anyway shape or form, the only person to blame is herself for this. I bet shes regretting it now.
Quote from danthebangerboy :No1 side effect of which is that it can make your heart stop, which looks like it could be what happened, i take it a cardiac arrest is effectively the same thing as your heart just stopping??

Cardiac = Heart
Arrest = Stop
Oxygen to the Muscles??

Whagh?!

E: From what i understand, the flinching is from the last of the electric pulses from your brain (the pulses are like little messages from your brain to your muscles, telling them what to do) "draining out" as the Brain's oxygen and blood supply will be depleting.

I could be terribly wrong though.

There is a video of Aryten Senna (sp) on YouTube showing his fatal crash. You can still see him twitching in his car even after he was killed from his brain hitting his skull. Horrible.
The way the heart works is different to most muscles. Basically only one area gets the brain signal and each subsequent nerve pulses off the back of that. So if that first part doesn't get a decent signal, ventricular fibrillation, each of those nerves starts to twitch randomly.

So rather than all of them going one after the other so your ECG reading looks like this (although I can't put the things below the line, but you've seen enough medical shows to know what a proper one looks like!):
____/\/\_____

They end up looking like this (loads of smaller peaks and no real beat):
^^^^^^^^^

I expect you twitch because you're awake for it and panicking like a mofo. And of course as the brain is starved of oxygen the rest of your body starts going a bit mental too.
Various other types of heart attacks have different effects, but that's the most common. Brachycardia is just the heart slowing so it's likely you'd just fall asleep. Tachycardia is the opposite, so if you get high and your pulse quickens, this is what you're experiencing. Too much of that and the heart can't handle it.

I think that's the only ones I know.. (wait for it)... off by heart.

Thank ya, I'm here all week.
A part of the suspension pierced his brain? Crikey. That must of taken some force. I thought he died from his brain hitting his skull due to the impact.

And FYI, don't be so certain you are wrong. It may well be me that is wrong.
and... who is she?
Had a 'crush' on her.. Beautiful girl, real shame..
Quote from el pibe :and... who is she?

She was a pretty famous actress, although she has faded away in recent years. Best known for her role in Clueless (the movie which popularised that horrible "whatever!" line for teenage girls).
i know her only as the voice of luanne on king of the hill

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG