The online racing simulator
christmas presents
(169 posts, started )
The only thing I know is a new 500Gb hard drive, because my old one died. I know I'm getting that because it's already plugged in and being used

I didn't ask for anything else, because there's nothing I want that can be bought and I'd rather people saved their money. I expect there'll be Haribo and socks in there somewhere though.
I am getting an RC plane, and probably re-building it in the afternoon when I envitably crash it after 2 mins!!.

I did'nt ask for anything, because there is nothing I want, I tend to buy everything I want throughout the year.
#53 - wild
Quote from Dajmin :I didn't ask for anything else, because there's nothing I want that can be bought and I'd rather people saved their money. I expect there'll be Haribo and socks in there somewhere though.

I'm afraid you have forgotten the 100 packs of deodrants and what not that I always seem to get at Christmas, Or is it just me that get them? Wait they're trying to say something aren't they .. damn!
I get the odd pack of smelly stuff, but not a huge number. Maybe it's because I live far enough away from the old relatives that posting money is easier and cheaper, and anyone who visits knows there's other stuff I want more

Buying sweat juice says one of two things about you. Either you stink like a decomposing skunk, or you're awkward to buy for
Hopefully a 20inch moniter to assist my 2 other 19inch moniters in an attempt of an ATI EYEFINITY setup .

Should be a laugh, though it won't be an extreme setup, it'll be something.
#56 - Zay
Oh ya forgot to mention that I am gettting a new helmet free from my 2nd longest sponser for karting. I also need a new suit, but that may wait till the cash freshens up at the begginning of the season. I am also getting a new rib protetor that is waaay better and safer than the other one, which will be needed because of alll the extra g's and speed in the new kart.

zay
#57 - Osco
Got my mom a book she wanted, don't know what I'll be getting though. Then again, I don't really care tbh..
i got a iphone 3g and got my dad a thorntons car
I got a PS3, some money and clothes
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
#60 - Jakg
Holy crap you guys all seem to have rich parents.

I've been rollin' on mine for the last few weeks (tyres) and have *some money* from the GF to put towards something I want (either a 24" or an SLR atm).

Biggest present I got was an iPod Nano 16GB for the GF the rest was all just small stuff.
Some like those, but with exchangeable heads

FIFA 10 for PC

Assassin's Creed 2 for PS3

Tekken 6 for PS3

One PSN card worth of 50 Euros

A pair of Logitech Speakers (Look like these)

And an awesome Samsung netbook

And a coca cola boardgame xD
You spoilt brats!

I got nothing. In the Netherlands, celebrating christmas with gifts wasn't common until about ten years ago.

Bah humbug
I got a whole bag of nothing. Im so happy ... :sadbanana
#64 - Jakg
Well i live in a shi**y family, my mom is a catholic, and my dad is christian, so i 'kinda' have two Christmases, but i also kinda have none (Serbia is christian). I'm not bapthised (if that's the word), but i always had more found of catholic Christmass, but i'm kinda not 'allowed' to celebrate it, we haven't had a Christmass tree in decades, this year i bought one finally, but yea, there's no Christmass mood in my house, and i would really like that.
Marry Christmass to all you happy sods who properly celebrate it, with presents and stuff, since i never experienced that..

/pathetic rant
Quote from Jakg :You bought an N310 - I have to ask... why?

I think it's that, it's not in my room right now.
And my parents bought it for me.

And @above: What's the different between christian and catholic?
Don't you mean orthodox and catholic?
A Top Gear miniature cool wall included with magnet with cars on them
Pretty much this

So, now I'M IN CHARGE, and Porsche 911's are moving up

And a ton of other irrelevant stuff...
There was a dumptruck loaded with coal parked in the morning just by my house... best timing ever!
Ehh, lot's of rich parents here as I see.

I got ties, shirts, socks, 10 empty DVDs, sprays and a shaving set.
Quote from Stefani24 :
And @above: What's the different between christian and catholic?
Don't you mean orthodox and catholic?

Umm, yes, probably, orthodox, i'm totally out of the loop on that whole thing
i got hell of alot ski stuff

skis
http://www.salomon.com/se/#/sk ... rformance/aeromax-s---lz9

poles
http://www.salomon.com/se/#/ski/poles/poles/fury

helmet
http://www.salomon.com/se/#/ski/helmets/helmets/ranger

boots
http://www.salomon.com/se/#/ski/boots/boots/mission-rs-8

ski bag
http://www.salomon.com/se/#/sk ... r-180-foldable-ski-sleeve

googles
http://www.chainreactioncycles ... 45&FileName=45645.jpg

and a usb hub, hair wax, scratch protectors for my iPhone and a remothe that works for bouth the TV and the boxer and also the lights in my room thats cool
Got new cellphone and money All i need at the moment.
#72 - 5haz
I've shaken all my presents and I've got a few books and some shirts, and a massive christmas dinner for later, I'm happy.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Ehh, lot's of rich parents here as I see.

Not all of us get our gifts from parents. Some of us are the parents....

.... and have great wives.

Since we are now posting pictures.....

Cort G200 and Crate FW15R

Just need to learn how to play the dang thing. Didn't learn anything on the acoustic for the last few years, but wasn't real interested in the acoustic anyways.

PS. Danowat, send me a PM. I'm curious and interested in what RC airplane you've gotten. If I can give you any hints on your first flight, I'll do that...
Quote from mrodgers :Not all of us get our gifts from parents. Some of us are the parents....
Cort G200 and Crate FW15R

Good luck mate and awwwwww
Still Christmas Eve here.

Luckily the bags full of presents in the basement look a bit bigger than usual!

christmas presents
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG