The online racing simulator
Quote from freddyalek90 :I see in your screenshot that you are using LFSTweak 0.4.1, that obviously says that it cannot find out which version is being used because it's outdated. Try downloading LFSTweak3.

yeah couldent see why it did say because i opened the tfstweak3 to put in config file for z25 first. then opened lfstweak after
Voisko joku suomalaine selittää tuota tweakin käyttöä ja miten se toimii? laittais vaik kuvan siitä mitkä asetukset ihan vaikka vain turboon ja koneeseen liittyen! kiitoksia jo etukäteen!!!
why do some guys here have a problem to wright in english?
there is no need for the grammar to be spotles.

(don't flame as there is no need for it, I just stated this to ensure folks to atleast try to whrite in english.)
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :why do some guys here have a problem to wright in english?
there is no need for the grammar to be spotles.

(don't flame as there is no need for it, I just stated this to ensure folks to atleast try to whrite in english.)

Oh the irony :P
Help me!!!
I HAVE Z28 but is there any tweak or something what change car modifikations,engine,tires and more more stuff.
Before i dont have any problems whit that,but two last patches (25,28) make problems all time.
i dont know when i am stupid but i cant find tweaks on z28 ??????????

Please help somebody when somebody knows about that wheere i can found it or smth

tnx u all
Quote from Rynno666 :i dont know when i am stupid but i cant find tweaks on z28

You're stupid at a moment , this moment is when you're sure about there's a tweak for Z28...

There's not any tweak for Z28...
-
(Rynno666) DELETED by SamH : Inappropriate, plus quote
-
(J@tko) DELETED by SamH : Inappropriate, plus quote
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by SamH : Inappropriate, plus quote
ez,
i would play z28 with tweak to have some fun. i don't know if anyone had managed to make it work. hope there's someone out there to help us/me.

dewyl
This tweak doesn't work with LFS Z28 patch
If anyone can make a new version
-
(Chudy_2001) DELETED by SamH : Unauthorized linking to unlicenced tweak
Quote from ChiKisT :I have the latest version of tweak and it's doesn't work for me!
I use z25 patch.

the last tweak for z25 is 0.4.1?
-
(turbonurbo) DELETED by SamH : Not here
-
(TuomasH) DELETED by franky500 : Linking to this site is not allowed here
-
(skstibi) DELETED by franky500 : No longer relevent
-
(manneF1) DELETED by franky500 : No longer relevent
There are totally new tweaks for Z28 and Z25, but I am not allowed to post links.
Quote from Lible :LFSTweak has finally been released!

Includes:
  • Weight
  • Min/max gears
  • Drive (AWD, RWD, 4WD)
  • Min/max cylinders
  • Min/max displacement
  • Torque
  • General power
  • Idle level
  • Turbo
  • Engine type (flat, V, inline)
  • Cartype
  • Gearbox
  • Wheel settings
  • Fuel tank capacity
  • Revs
  • Slicks with all cars
DOWNLOAD

As always, you need to unlock LFS to use Tweak.

does this work with lfs demo?
Quote from trolika :I got a problem when i press start this error comes

have you got it fixed yet?
Quote from nikeball3r :does this work with lfs demo?

Just read the last line, FFS. And it's for the (outdated) Patch Z, not for the current Z28.
-
(shaun463) DELETED by SamH : Not here
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by SamH : Not here
Quote from shaun463 :There are totally new tweaks for Z28 and Z25, but I am not allowed to post links.

Send me PM about this please.
I would find and update my old tweak for z28, but three things..

1. Im demo, maybe not allowed (although 2 may cover it)
2. Bob approved of releasing my tweak, but it needed more secure licence checks, But still need to find out howto..
3. I dont wanna spend time on it for a new patch to arrive a month later...
Quote from DavidTiger :
3. I dont wanna spend time on it for a new patch to arrive a month later...

Don't worry about that, lol.
Me three!!
Could you send me the link too please?
How stupid that you have to unlock S2 to use this...what the hell is the point if I want to simply tweak the demo cars and play single player? Smells like grubby hands trying to make more money to me.

Quote from Lible :LFSTweak has finally been released!

Includes:
  • Weight
  • Min/max gears
  • Drive (AWD, RWD, 4WD)
  • Min/max cylinders
  • Min/max displacement
  • Torque
  • General power
  • Idle level
  • Turbo
  • Engine type (flat, V, inline)
  • Cartype
  • Gearbox
  • Wheel settings
  • Fuel tank capacity
  • Revs
  • Slicks with all cars
DOWNLOAD

As always, you need to unlock LFS to use Tweak.

Quote from shaun463 :There are totally new tweaks for Z28 and Z25, but I am not allowed to post links.

Whats the big freaking deal about posting a tweak program for demo cars? I don't understand....

This place is a clusterfrak...do people really have this much time to dk around with an auto driving game all day long? Man the recession really is worldwide.
Quote from armmat :Whats the big freaking deal about posting a tweak program for demo cars? I don't understand....

This place is a clusterfrak...do people really have this much time to dk around with an auto driving game all day long? Man the recession really is worldwide.

Sorry mate, but Devs dont want demo users get more content than they should get, so buy S2 license if you want to use the tweak

Demo is demo, it should only show a little taste of the full game and not let freeloaders moan about more free content.

LFSTweak for Patch Z released!
(577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG