The online racing simulator
Impressions III
(60 posts, started )
Not a lot too it, but damn that was freaking good!
Great job mate and the Fox accident.. just awsome
thanks again for all the feedback!

Quote from pik_d :One small tip though, in Options -> Misc turn off "Multiplayer speedup option" when recording. I saw a few MRT5s pop in and I *think* that was caused by the MP speedup option which doesn't draw cars until they're almost completely on screen.

thanks for the tip! I'll try it next time! though I'm not sure if it will help: I had alrerady set the 'Multiplayer car draw' to 240m - and the mrt wasn't that far away

it often happens that I need to record scenes again due to annoying cars suddenly popping up... for the mrt I must say, I just noticed it too late and was too lazy to edit the whole movie again
my hair stood on end after hearing such a beautiful song with very nice video! thumbs on it jens, keep them coming!!
Great job.
Amazing Video, once Again! Keep it 100 Jens!

PIE!!!
Just amazing, best movie what ive seen so far.
Good representation of car physics in the vid in my opinion. Like it. Very enjoyable video
very nice
I thought it was shit-hot
omg what a f****** nice video xD

keep it up videomaster =))

Awesome.

This is the kind of LFS videos that I love.
turbofreak was so nice and offered us a direct download link. to avoid the annoying waiting time at rapidshare.de - thanks
cool vid
Quote from Jens O. :thanks again for all the feedback!

thanks for the tip! I'll try it next time! though I'm not sure if it will help: I had alrerady set the 'Multiplayer car draw' to 240m - and the mrt wasn't that far away

it often happens that I need to record scenes again due to annoying cars suddenly popping up... for the mrt I must say, I just noticed it too late and was too lazy to edit the whole movie again

Distance only matters if the car is in front of you. If it's behind you it could be 2m it still wont draw it.
great music...and every single shot was very interesting moment ...great job man
Really nice vid Jens, im biased obviously Honour to be in it
Quote from pik_d :Distance only matters if the car is in front of you. If it's behind you it could be 2m it still wont draw it.

oh okay, nice to know... sounds like your suggestion could solve the problem then, great
I think the 'Pearcy Pass' must be going into the LFS hall of Fame as the most used replay of all time. Still a great move though. And a pretty good movie too, a bit laggy and jumpy in places and some slo mo might have been nice, but some nice shots and good work.
There must be a replay that's been used more than twice, karolis's has been used twice also so ner :P unless I missed one...
Quote from Funnybear :'Pearcy Pass' must be going into the LFS hall of Fame as the most used replay of all time.

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :karolis's has been used twice also so ner :P

damn I thought each of the three replays from external sources had been used only once, and then in a show-off-like clip instead of a complete movie .. I didn't plan to show over-used scenes and risk to bore some people ... also I wondered if I should put them in at all, but then preferred that to showing random scenes that only fill the time.
Your right about mine and karolis's Duno about the other guys. Only show clips.
Finally someone who can do it old krani's way... great music, great sync, great choice of replays and... I really like your camera style, some of your shoots are really beautiful. Best one from you I've seen so far. Keep it up mate.

Impressions III
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG