The online racing simulator
Almost 1 year late
(45 posts, closed, started )
Quote from manneF1 :I can hear moderators whineing behind that hill, they´re close

nah, actually they are hiding them-selfs behind the tree

A really long boring wait.... But I'm sure it will be worth it
OMG OMG OMG a spam thread yet to be closed. tempted to boost post count.

On a more serious note, always wear high visibility jackets.
#29 - senn
Quote from SilverArrows77 ::tempted: ....my GF is late too, but making threads about it aint gonna change a thing....

I feel for you bro. I assume u mean "Late" late and not stuck in traffic late :P
Quote from Grigg94 :nearly a year late till the vw scirocco was apparently ready to be released.

OMG youre serious ???? JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES time flies by when your waiting for a car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serious dude get a life !!!! Another stupid m.ran who thinks he can speed up the devs.
Big deal.
Quote from hyntty :On a more serious note, always wear high visibility jackets.

According to the government road safety man on the radio, we're supposed to give hi-viz jackets for Christmas this year
#33 - e.M
rockingham thread coming up
the delay is due to a new VW coming didnt u all know?

its the Scirroco tripleX R, with wings, and NOS, and "only on corners stabilizers".

the devs wanted to make us a surprise but hey, theres always a friend around the corner to tell u all about that surprise! :P

seriously man, get a life before it passes you by...

+1 for post count (ive got so many, whooooohoooooo!!!! )

Merry Christmas btw! Ill see y'all next year!
How about we celebrate all the people who've gotten in this whining thread, and we can celebrate that.. I lost my train of thought.
#36 - arco
What?
it is obviously a commercial reason why it is late, anyone who has worked for a big company will know it is near impossible to get signoff.

As the first commercial car maker car, in the game, there is obviously a fair amount of $$$ behind it.

Considering how many tracks/car's they have pumped out allready, I doubt it is for technical reasons.

Maybe the GFC has had something to do with it as well, payment for the inclusion from VW.
Quote from Riksta :it is obviously a commercial reason why it is late, anyone who has worked for a big company will know it is near impossible to get signoff.

As the first commercial car maker car, in the game, there is obviously a fair amount of $$$ behind it.

Considering how many tracks/car's they have pumped out allready, I doubt it is for technical reasons.

Maybe the GFC has had something to do with it as well, payment for the inclusion from VW.

Have you even followed any of lfs this year....
Its the new tire physics that are developed.
Quote from Riksta :it is obviously a commercial reason why it is late, anyone who has worked for a big company will know it is near impossible to get signoff.

Lol, what rock have you been living under the past year?
Quote :added Thu, Dec 11th, 2008 19:10
>Announcing VW Scirocco
Hello LFS Racers.

We are pleased to announce that we plan to release the new VW Scirocco in Live for Speed during the week ending Friday 19th December.

If you'd like to have a look at the car in 3D or start working on a skin, you can :
- download the CMX Viewer (26 MB)

For a preview of the car inside LFS you can watch a presentation video made by Victor van Vlaardingen.

- Watch instantly on YouTube
- Low resolution AVI (19 MB)
- High resolution AVI (47 MB)
- Best resolution MKV (51 MB - does not play in Windows Media Player)

You will need an S1 or S2 license in order to drive the Scirocco when it is released.

More information next week!

- LFS Developers

It never says what year. Maybe they meant 18th December 2009 after all (if their week starts on a Sunday, as some people do)?
1 year late? This thread was bang on time.
This thread is closed

Almost 1 year late
(45 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG