The online racing simulator
Bmx's Layouts
(40 posts, started )
HAHAHA vinny the day he think will be the day he has a brain and i dnt have a crack in my ass
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
^^lofl!
Vinny you have not offered much other than "i can make better layouts in 1 hour"

BMX, just put some more testing into it, instead of releasing version 1 to us, try it out first and then make improvements according to what you found.
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759 : bmxtwins is a reject and doesnt sign my account out
Quote from hansonator69 :Vinny you have not offered much other than "i can make better layouts in 1 hour"

BMX, just put some more testing into it, instead of releasing version 1 to us, try it out first and then make improvements according to what you found.

Why would I offer them good advice?
They don't do anything with it just because they are so full of themselves and think they can do it way better then pretty much everyone else.
well maybe if you stopped being so full of yourself vinny they would'nt have to retaliate in such a way that they to seem arrogant.
I tried them all, i pretty much liked them all except 3 was just a bit too narrow imo.

Good job overall.
Quote from G!NhO :I tried them all, i pretty much liked them all except 3 was just a bit too narrow imo.

Good job overall.

I don't like 3 either, doesn't flow right. And Vinny tbh.. I dont think anyone gives a damn about what your saying. I would perfect the layouts a bit more but dont have time atm.
i suck at haven't made a layout yet so i can speak for anyone

MERRY CHRISTMAS:eclipsee_
They seem really jagged and that's a problem for the barrier glitch they need to be as smooth as possible but i like the actual layout looks fun to drift
Quote from jrd.racer :yea it made me laugh.

How come you didnt say anything when we were beta testing
Quote from Bmxtwins :I don't like 3 either, doesn't flow right. And Vinny tbh.. I dont think anyone gives a damn about what your saying. I would perfect the layouts a bit more but dont have time atm.

There are people who surely give a damn what I say.
So you don't have to worry about that my friend!
Well I don't give a damn...
Then why even bother saying?

Bmx's Layouts
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG