The online racing simulator
Quote from Dygear :I just became very attracted to you, and for obvious reasons .
(Any chick who likes Milla Jovovich = Instant Hottness, not forgetting programming prowess.)

The problem with chicks who dig Milla Jovovich is that statistically speaking the odds of them reciprocating your crush is rather remote.
Quote from Becky Rose :The problem with chicks who dig Milla Jovovich is that statistically speaking the odds of them reciprocating your crush is rather remote.

This is true, but I figure if I play the numbers, one day it will happen. Anyway, that disposition tends to also be apart of the lure.

Quote from Becky Rose :That's just what I expected you to say to try and convince me that you are real.. But I am onto you, and your cat, Mr Shroedinger.

And you knew about Shredinger's cat!
Quote from Dygear :And you knew about Shredinger's cat!

I actually have more than a passing interest in the philosophy of dimensional physics, so yes I know of the quantum mechanical effects being suggested by Shroedinger. I'm not educated at all, I can't read the formulas. I just try to learn as much as I can from brighter people than me.

And being attracted to dykes isn't good for your love life. For a start most of us look like blokes and we waste far too much time arguing over who's going to get rid of the spiders and communicating with mind reading. It just isn't healthy to get in on that action.
Quote from Becky Rose :I actually have more than a passing interest in the philosophy of dimensional physics, so yes I know of the quantum mechanical effects being suggested by Shroedinger. I'm not educated at all, I can't read the formulas. I just try to learn as much as I can from brighter people than me.

Same, but I find the whole thing very interesting, and thus read what I can and try to comprehend.

Quote from Becky Rose :And being attracted to dykes isn't good for your love life. For a start most of us look like blokes and we waste far too much time arguing over who's going to get rid of the spiders and communicating with mind reading. It just isn't healthy to get in on that action.

Well, I was not about to out you in public, but damn that was an awfully foreword reply. I've never meet you, so it's purely on an intellectual level at this point, and long distance relationships never work.
Quote from Becky Rose :we waste far too much time arguing over who's going to get rid of the spiders and communicating with mind reading

See, now this is just the sort of thing I'm not getting over at iracing. ;-)
I should also mention Serenity, the film and follow up to the doomed TV series Firefly. It's such a shame Firefly was cancelled so early in it's life - I stayed up all through Saturday night to watch them all and it was one of the best all-nighters spent alone i've ever had. Well worth watching.

Quote :Well, I was not about to out you in public, but damn that was an awfully foreword reply.

My friends laugh when I tell them i'll try to do something tactfully, although I actually can (and had too this weekend), it's just that for me i'd rather speak exactly what I think - I only switch on the tact when absolutely necessary.
Quote :so it's purely on an intellectual level at this point, and long distance relationships never work.

AT THIS POINT !? o.O !
Quote from Becky Rose :I should also mention Serenity, the film and follow up to the doomed TV series Firefly. It's such a shame Firefly was cancelled so early in it's life - I stayed up all through Saturday night to watch them all and it was one of the best all-nighters spent alone i've ever had. Well worth watching.

O/T:
My experience was much the same.

Summer Glau... :lovies:

Jewel's not bad either but Summer's just so delightfully quirky. And smoking hot.

I'm a sucker for all of Whedon's work, too.
Quote from Forbin :My experience was much the same.

Summer Glau... :lovies:

Jewel's not bad either but Summer's just so delightfully quirky. And smoking hot.

Jewel had to put a couple of stone of weight on to play the part and I think she is wonderful for it, it's nice to have a female character in a film who looks like a real woman, and I totally adore her characters personality.

Summer is very attractive, I do usually go for brunettes. I love her characters quirky personality but it's too close to my own to be compatible - and we don't see her kick ass in a fight until Serenity which did dissapoint me about the series.
Definitely.

Have you watched Dollhouse at all? It's Whedon's latest project. And yes, there's action. The ass-kicking female kind.
Quote from Forbin :Definitely.

Have you watched Dollhouse at all? It's Whedon's latest project. And yes, there's action. The ass-kicking female kind.

Off to get it now I like ass-kicking female leads as I relate to them more than the other female character [singular] you get in films.
Quote from Becky Rose :ass-kicking female leads

Bitch Slap has 3!

It's the horribledestest movie of the century, srsly do not watch!
Recently watched The American Astronaut, the setting could be described as "Firefly meets film noir" - I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I'm surprised at Becky's choice of a Milla movie - somehow I'd imagine .45 would appeal more.
Quote from xaotik :I'm surprised at Becky's choice of a Milla movie - somehow I'd imagine .45 would appeal more.

.45 Milla is a femme fatale and she gets beaten to a pulp in the domestic violence scenes. In Ultraviolet she simply kicks ass. I like a girl who can kick ass .

I watched the first few episodes of Dollhouse last night, Eliza Dushku fnar! I particularly liked her as Taffy in the bank vault one. Confident girls are ... mmm juicy.
Quote from Becky Rose :.45 Milla is a femme fatale and she gets beaten to a pulp in the domestic violence scenes. In Ultraviolet she simply kicks ass. I like a girl who can kick ass .

I watched the first few episodes of Dollhouse last night, Eliza Dushku fnar! I particularly liked her as Taffy in the bank vault one. Confident girls are ... mmm juicy.

You like Eliza Dushku aswell? Man, we are on par with that hehehehe shes a fox
Quote from BlueFlame :You like Eliza Dushku aswell? Man, we are on par with that hehehehe shes a fox

I might not be taste, but I certainly have it !
I've liked Eliza since the moment she came onto the scene in Buffy. Her character was way more interesting than any of the Scoobies.
I've started stalking her in Twitter and eventually our paths will cross. Especially right now since she's vulnerable due to her broken arm
Quote from Dajmin :I've liked Eliza since the moment she came onto the scene in Buffy. Her character was way more interesting than any of the Scoobies.
I've started stalking her in Twitter and eventually our paths will cross. Especially right now since she's vulnerable due to her broken arm

Go get 'er Daj
Watched Avatar in 3D tonight.

:wow: was amazing, lack of good plot didn't matter. I didn't move for the whole duration and had a constant grin
Not a film per-say: Weapons of Self Destruction, Robin Williams stand-up. Thought it was fairly good. There's the full thing somewhere on YT if you look.
Gran Torino
Recently watched on bluray from LoveFilm: Taken with Liam Neeson. Absolutely hilarious the way Neeson goes around effortlessly kicking the shit out of anyone that gets in his way. Excellent switch-your-brain-off-and-enjoy-the-ride movie.
Quote from STROBE :Recently watched on bluray from LoveFilm: Taken with Liam Neeson. Absolutely hilarious the way Neeson goes around effortlessly kicking the shit out of anyone that gets in his way. Excellent switch-your-brain-off-and-enjoy-the-ride movie.

Not seen you in a while STROBE.
I've been lurking a fair bit, and seen you around plenty.

More's the pity.

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG