The online racing simulator
F1RST Racing's new year
(69 posts, started )
Quote from Bawbag :He actually sang a Beyonce song to me too and i'm honestly not joking.

I look and stare so deep in your eyes
I touch on you more and more every time
When you leave i'm beggin you not to go
Call your name two, three times in a row (ray ray ray)

How cute!
Awesome skins. Good luck to the team in future to keep the awesome job you are doing and all the members that joined this year and before.
Solid team, solid history, solid drivers. Everything is solid. Keep this solid style up..
Good luck in 2010!
Best of luck for the New Year guys
good luck from Xcite-Racing, too.
Best of luck in 2010. Keep up the pace.
Good read. GL & HF in 2010! And skin is just wow!
Best of luck guys
Goodluck guys!
Quote from seniecka :Pwn team, pwn history, pwn drivers. Everything is pwn. Keep this pwn style up..

FYP
Nice guys. I have always liked this team.

P.S when did Joe Holmes join your team?
Good Luck for 2010 guys
GL fellas
#42 - chaa
grats & gl
Swaffie
Actually I'd best get rid of this, a touch distasteful. I'll sort my differences through the medium of PMs
Quote from traxxion :Hehaha yeah, thank you too.. for looking at it long and hard!

fffuuuu! it was a tough one
Quote from 1993weeman :Ha awesome. He's a great driver and a good guy. Well done to both of you

Thanks mate
Good luck for 2010 guys!
Quote from Wilko868 :Actually I'd best get rid of this, a touch distasteful. I'll sort my differences through the medium of PMs

You can't do that!
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :You can't do that!

Hehe, paparazzi! Actually, I'm glad to see there still are some people with a right mind on this forum
Quote from traxxion :Actually, I'm glad to see there still are some people with a right mind on this forum

Too bad that Wilko isn't one of them.

Oh yeah, on-topic. Grats and good luck.

F1RST Racing's new year
(69 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG