The online racing simulator
Kobayashi awesomness continues
(28 posts, started )

Poll : Do you like Kobayashi awesomeness

Of course I do!!! Gimme moar
I don't know (in this case go check youtube of Kobayashi)
No, I don't get all of these ppl, they must be high or something, Kobayashi sux
aaaaa how nice, we'll be able to see more of Kobayashi awesomeness as he signs deal with Sauber.

Go go Kamui, we'll be there for you

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/80608
#2 - J@tko
Sushi Powa!
Where's the "Quite impressive on his debut, but will quickly find his place in mediocrity" option on the poll?
I guess if you got that opinion take the 2nd option and we all can flame your ass then
But I don't believe he "sux". I just don't think he'll live up to anywhere near the promise his debut suggested.
#6 - 5haz
I think his car will let him down and hurt his career.
yea that might happen, but it's for sure better for him to have any seat for next year then nothing. If he hadn't got this seat now, I think he'd get forgotten by the next year

Quite awesome thing is that he's great in 1 vs 1 battles rather than hotlapping pace which i suppose will be very handful for him in mid-pack battles.
I'm with Tristan, gimme moar options
I can't edit the bloody pool :/
If mods could insert options: I think he'll hurt himself with all that aggressiveness but I still support him and I think he'll hurt himself with all that aggressiveness so therefor I don't support him, it would be great.

Anyways pool is there just for fun, it's important that we all know he's got the seat for the next year
Sauber will probably have him turn the aggressiveness down a few notches.
in abu-dhabi you saw he was going on full attack. hes the king :eclipseeh
So glad to hear that..
Fantastic that he is in F1. Who cares if he just becomes a midfield runner it beats waiting tables!
Quote from tristancliffe :But I don't believe he "sux". I just don't think he'll live up to anywhere near the promise his debut suggested.

maybe but at least well have another probably more talented sato to spice up otherwise boring processions
Two races is early to tell, but those two races are promising. If he gets a good car, he could be a very good proposition. I think it's a good call by Peter Sauber.

Bear in mind when looking at lap times, he was driving a Toyota.
Koby....
the car will probably force him into F1 mediocrity unless he can pull a fisi podium.
Why people is so cursed with that Kobayashi? He just overtook Button, who was just out of the pits.

hes not awesome
It will be hard to live up to the hype but i think he will do quite good.
Alonso's first season was at Minardi!
Quote from Lible :Sauber will probably have him turn the aggressiveness down a few notches.

Not if his aggression attracts TV coverage and sponsors.
Quote from TexasLTU :Why people is so cursed with that Kobayashi? He just overtook Button, who was just out of the pits.

hes not awesome

Well he made more overtakes in the two races he competed than most of the individual drivers through the whole season
Quote from Lible :Alonso's first season was at Minardi!

He wasn't that impressive though but that was due to the minardi being around 100hp off there competetitors, Alonso didn't become known till 03 in the renualt, when he whooped trulli.
Quote from TexasLTU :Why people is so cursed with that Kobayashi? He just overtook Button, who was just out of the pits.

hes not awesome

But if you look at the big picture he started 6 or so places behind hes team mate and beat him on only hes 2nd race.

and Trulli is not that bad of a driver.

and in hes first race he managed to hold off Button for numerous laps yet button overtook Grosjean and Nakajima on the same lap.

Considering the limited testing he had, its insane.
where's the "if he carries on driving like he did in Brazil someone is gonna get hurt" option?

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG