The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm sorry, it's simply all I've ever seen you post about, so I wonder if maybe someone's hijacked your account or you've gone off your meds when you don't.

oh I post on several subjects I am interested in SHOCK HORROR! Sigh....
Karting and hate of public funded broadcasting that happens to also be hilarious and totally worth your TV licence dollars for me to watch for free.
*grabs dan*

*runs away*

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE DAN! RUUUN!
What? I've withheld for atleast a page on how bad Forza is.

You've hurt my feelings now....Bitch.

Quote from danowat :Christ, Dustin and Intrepid in the same thread, strap yourselves in fellas, could be a bumpy ride.

Thought you said strap yourselves ON for a minute then, haha thanks for the link on Forza DLC tho, hope to get online with a free 2 months live or somethin but I can live without xboxlive and just play without DLC or net play with you LFSer's (cos i know yer clean racers see)

Dustin : What would anyone expect from a PS and Mac fanboy?
Quote from BlueFlame :Dustin : What would anyone expect from a PS and Mac fanboy?

I fail to see how my choice in a Computer or Console has any correlation to my opinion or this discussion.
I'm thinking of selling my g25 for a Fanatec with Xbox support (dawes, don't say anything about fanatec if you reply) and getting forza 3. How does it compare to LFS in terms of lifetime before getting boring? I don't want to end up with a loss of $200 for nothing, will forza last awhile?
It will last a long time, especially if you have some friends to race with. Just the amount of cars and customization option with make some really interesting races, and there are quite some activities online, I will probably play it until Forza 4 comes out.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I fail to see how my choice in a Computer or Console has any correlation to my opinion or this discussion.

PS3 = <3 GT5 and Apple products = hate everything microsoft, which is not only the console, but the game too. :P
That's a silly correlation.

How does a PS3 (a sony product) connect to Apple, and then that connect to hating Microsoft.

I hate Microsoft becuase they put out shitty hardware and software. Sadly the masses use it because in the past, they put out tolerable hardware and software.

I hate Forza simply becuase all the time I've spent playing it... it feels like crap no matter what I did. I'll still take NetKar Pro any day over any other Sim.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :That's a silly correlation.

How does a PS3 (a sony product) connect to Apple, and then that connect to hating Microsoft.

I hate Microsoft becuase they put out shitty hardware and software. Sadly the masses use it because in the past, they put out tolerable hardware and software.

I hate Forza simply becuase all the time I've spent playing it... it feels like crap no matter what I did. I'll still take NetKar Pro any day over any other Sim.

You only hate Forza because it has small font in the corner of the box and disc that says 'Microsoft' and you know it.
No. I hate it because of my experiences of playing it. It feels like trash IMO.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No. I hate it because of my experiences of playing it. It feels like trash IMO.

Well to anyone un-biased and normal, it probably feels like one of the best games to date.
I'd put many other games above it.

NetKar Pro.. LFS... iRacing.

Or are you excluding those "games" (sims) from your list, to validate your flawed point?

Quote from dawesdust_12 :

Or are you excluding those "games" (sims) from your list, to validate your flawed point?

No, because I don't have a flawed point. All my opinions are completely unbiased, unlike some of yours.
Quote from BlueFlame :No, because I don't have a flawed point. All my opinions are completely unbiased, unlike some of yours.

Except inherently, your opinions are biased due to other experiences in your life. Yes, all that time spent in your basement alone has placed a bias on your opinions.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Except inherently, your opinions are biased due to other experiences in your life. Yes, all that time spent in your basement alone has placed a bias on your opinions.

Well, if I was alone, nobody else could influence me, so yes, they would be unbiased opinions, as I'd have nobody to confer with.
You're clearly on a computer communicating with other people, creating a slow bias onto your judgement.

However, if you'd like to remove the computer aspect from your life, I'm sure not only I would greatly appreciate it
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You're clearly on a computer communicating with other people, creating a slow bias onto your judgement.

However, if you'd like to remove the computer aspect from your life, I'm sure not only I would greatly appreciate it

Oh shit yea, I wouldn't wanna "outgeek" anyone now would I, though I have a life away from my computer, I enjoy riling people like you.
I'm in no way upset. I'm pretty stoked actually. Team Fortress 2 update pretty soon along with GT5 demo on my PS3. Job interview next week, and heck... a nice new 24" monitor as well.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm in no way upset. I'm pretty stoked actually. Team Fortress 2 update pretty soon along with GT5 demo on my PS3. Job interview next week, and heck... a nice new 24" monitor as well.

Jesus, well, you play TF2 so of course you are a gimp mask utilizer, that game is as good as Myst whilst you're sober.
So, if TF2 is so bad... Name another game that gets free content updates.. 2 years or so after it's release, along with price reductions to about 1/2 of a cup of coffee.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :So, if TF2 is so bad... Name another game that gets free content updates.. 2 years or so after it's release, along with price reductions to about 1/2 of a cup of coffee.

Of course it gets free content, cos the game sucks to begin with. Source engine is complete **** and anything on steam lags like a ma fakka. There's plenty of games that have content updates for free, but most of the games that do suck, they can't charge for content cos nobody would pay.
Right.. Source engine sucks...

Most played FPS is... Yeah, CounterStrike (and CS:S)...

Yet more games that Valve have provided free content updates years after release (****, CS got an ENGINE update like 7 years after release...)

Your points have holes larger than a coarse mesh.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG